IK Total Studio bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm thinking of picking this up in the current sale. Any long time users that comment on the quality of the compressors and the eq's in T-racks compared to the competition?

use classic clipper, emulations and desser every day. eq's get a lot of use here too. i wouldn't comment on "quality" as it's mostly a subjective perception, but they certainly don't suck (except for maybe quad multiband, but i don't use multibands much anyway). note that you most likely will *not* get the extra new bits (white channel, bus comp and precision comp) released for custom shop since t-racks 4 release.
Last edited by Burillo on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

My goodness when i paid over 250 for that bundle i thought it was a bargain. For the current price it's a literal no brainer. The quality of ALL the t racks stuff is fantastic except the multiband stuff. NO complaints about any of the other processors :) Just when i think IK prices will never manage to surprise me again, they never actually fail :hihi:

Only going to be at this price for a little bit longer, don't miss out.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

For $99 imo its a no brainer if not for the T-Racks stuff alone. The other stuff is a bonus in my eyes. Too good of a deal to pass up.

i have komplete 8 and i bought this last night.
i just could not resist.

i was tempted by the effect suite, amplitube (although i already had "metal") and some of the sample tank library, even if i know that i will never use them. maybe only the miroslav and some of the add-ons but not the whole library.

Proud of myself that I'm able to resist, even at this price :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

ordered the discs myself and mainly for amplitube. I notice there are quite a few additional amps that are not in any package. Hiwatt, Jet City (2), Soldano, ENGL, carvin v3m and quite a few FX as well. the newer packages of models Fender, Orange, hendrix Aniversary and Slash look tempting as well.

Question: Has anyone calculated what they all add up to and if there has ever been a special were all models were able to be purchased for a lower special price? All 4 of those packages along with the unbundled models could become a very pricey situation if they did not have some special offers.

Spent a few hours downloading all the presets off the preset exchange. Wish they had a link to download them all. I am wondering how I can tell when I already have a preset that is offered on the exchange since I need to avoid downloading duplicates.

Oh I am sure I will use the other items in total studio 3 but my main instrument is guitar not keys and I plan on getting into this software and using the @#$@# out of it.

Keep in mind that pickups, and their adjustments, are crucial
to nailing certain sounds with ampsims.
I have read many sob stories, that turned to cheers,
after getting some variety of pickups to choose from,
and or adjusting pickup height. Too close is too bad.
You'll love A3, and will be able find that special
backing instrument for it, after spending a week testing the
Sampletank collection.
Cheers

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

But do they have a Mesa Boogie? :hihi:

I am sure going to be trying out all the models and demoing them to see what I like the best. I basically only play one tone at a time so how many amps do I need anyway? A Soldano may be all I need but for the fact that I want the gear that others use to mimic their sound as close as possible when covering songs other than my own. When it comes to amps and gear I want the whole enchilada, I want one of each.

That is probably the best deal IK has had in the last little while anyway. They have deals all the time, but they are not weekly or monthly, they just seem to randomly appear, but there is pretty much always something on sale, so amps will inevitably be on sale at some point.

Amplitube is good, needs a bit of experimentation to go from sounding good to sounding great. It's a pretty solid package straight out of the box, but I found after a while you don't need as many amps as you think as you can mix and match a fair bit with whatever you have and with some eq etc after amplitube you can get a lot of sounds from just a few amps.

The Ik Opto and 670 comps are really good, can be handy before or after Amplitube if the internal comps aren't doing it for you. The IK pultec is pretty nifty for further shaping the amp sounds too.
Release The Kraken

I grabbed the Total Studio Bundle too.
The price was great even for Amplitude alone, to be honest.

However, I have a question:

Is there no simpler way to download all the samples for the instruments than from the user area at IK?
Miroslav's library alone is split into 9 parts, and you have to select and download each one manually.
Same for all the other instruments.

No way to download the whole sample library at once, at least per instrument?

Also, it says the downloads are only available for 30 days, after that you have to pay something if you need to download them again :o
Better do a backup, then.

Novalis wrote: Also, it says the downloads are only available for 30 days, after that you have to pay something if you need to download them again :o
I bought the bundle at AudioDeluxe on friday, but it still says: "License delivery pending".
I hope the 30 days will begin with the day when AudioDeluxe finally delivers the license....

Return to “Effects”