IK Total Studio bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arrested Developer wrote:
Novalis wrote: Also, it says the downloads are only available for 30 days, after that you have to pay something if you need to download them again :o
I bought the bundle at AudioDeluxe on friday, but it still says: "License delivery pending".
I hope the 30 days will begin with the day when AudioDeluxe finally delivers the license....
It's 30 days from when you Register it at IK Multimedia. Only the download links for the sounds libraries expire, not those for the software. And when you download the libraries, put them on a back-up disk too, just in case.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

So any thoughts on the download?
No way to do it easier?

Well I guess this price is worth a bit of a hassle.

Arrested Developer wrote:I hope the 30 days will begin with the day when AudioDeluxe finally delivers the license....
It does, the code you get from Audiodeluxe you enter in the IK user portal. From then you get 30 days to download all the parts.

Ok, finished downloading all the samples for Miroslav Philharmonik.

Now I have 9 folders, part 1-9.
In each one there is an installer.

Do I need to run all 9 installers, or can I just copy all the sample folders together into one folder, and link the software to it?

And another question: Do I really need to backup Mac/win sound installers separately just in case I change OS someday..

Mace404 wrote:
Arrested Developer wrote:I hope the 30 days will begin with the day when AudioDeluxe finally delivers the license....
It does, the code you get from Audiodeluxe you enter in the IK user portal. From then you get 30 days to download all the parts.
Thanks, good to know...
the license just arrived :wink:

Could somebody please answer my question three posts above?

Pretty please :)

Novalis wrote:Could somebody please answer my question three posts above?

Pretty please :)
Both. You can Run the installers or just copy the Folders manually.

Thank you.

Btw, the price for the bundle is still at €79.90 on IK's site :o

I got more help on the thread posted here

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... 618#p37618

It answered all the questions I needed answered.

You can put your instrument sounds anywhere you want.

There are various kinds of presets parent instrument files and the child presets that expand under each of the parent files.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/forum/viewt ... f=12&t=242 another good thread to read if you have the whole enchilada that total studio is.

Sample tank can read all the sounds in each of the other instruments and if you want to create combi files of the sounds in all 5 instruments the library of sounds needs to be inside of Sample tanks library which means you need to probably move each instrument library into a common library.

IK MULTIMEDIA
+---Miroslav Philharmonik
| +---etc
| +---etc
+---SampleMoog
| +---etc
| +---etc
+---SampleTank 2
| +---Bass
| +---Brass
| +---Drums
| +---Grooves
| +---Guitar
| +---Orchestra
| +---Organ
| +---Percussion
| +---Piano
| +---Strings
| +---Synth
| +---Vocals
| +---Winds
| +---World
+---SampleTron
| +---etc
| +---etc
\---Sonik Synth 2
| +---etc
| +---etc

The way I intend to do this is to move all my sounds to my documents folder but if you want to move it to a different hard drive feel free to do so I do not yet have an extra hard drive since I am on laptop with this for now. My desktop is out of service for now.

Now when I point my Sampletank to the total library I can create combis from all the instruments in all the libraries from each product. I can still open the tron moog and other products and use the libraries in those instruments but they need to be manually pointed to the new location of their library after you move them into a common library because the default is not a common library.

@ yessongs

Many thanks for this info and the links! :)

So basically I can just go on what I planned to do anyway.

I created a folder "IK Multimedia" on my HD for my sample libraries.
Inside I will create 5 folders for the 5 instruments of the total studio bundle.
And then, I will put all parts of the samples inside their respective folder.
So for instance, the Miroslav part 1-9 will all go inside "Miroslav", inside "IK Multimedia".

That should work, hopefully :)

Just finished the download and testing sampletank

sounds are definitely not the best ones, but i knew it. i even did not installed all the expansion sounds.

the most annoying part is the tiny tiny interface and, most important, the fact the mouse wheel does not work on sonar 8.5

any ideas!?

even miroslav seems pretty unusable with the lack of keyswitches

but i'll see...

the main reason for me to buy the bundle were amplitube, t-racks and the reverbs...

but maybe we'll be able to upgrade to sampletank 3 which, maybe, will have more decent features and sounds! :)

Have you tried layering the articulations and using other options like the modwheel, velocity etc? While not keyswitching, you can still get plenty of expression out of Miroslav with minimal effort as in this video for one small example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZukm8nNoM

One question, guys:

When I registered the Total Studio Bundle, I received 8 "new authorization code notification" e-mails, with an individual serial number for each of the included products.

1.) Does this mean I have individual licenses for the included products, and could sell the ones I might not need?

2.) If not, then what are the individual serial numbers good for?
Do I have to keep them, or is the serial number of the bundle enough?

Thanks.

1) Yes, each one for each individual product.

2) They are associated with each individual product for individual installations. I would just install SampleTank and place all the libraries in a single folder to keep it easy.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Return to “Effects”