Free - NI Supercharger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Supercharger

shanecgriffo wrote:BUG!
it's not saving settings on ableton 9.. when you open a project it doesnt remember any tweaks you made to a preset.. it only re-loads the initial preset settings.. making it about as useful as tits on a bull :(
I haven't installed live yet, but win7x64 studio one saves as expected. I'll install live now and see.

Nope, sorry man, worked as expected.

shanecgriffo wrote:i've worked out what's happening.. if you make changes to the init setting that first loads, it remembers them, if you tweak any other preset, it wont remember!
Same here. Cubase 4.5 in XP.
However if I save a modified preset it recalls it fine.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Anyone had any luck with this in Win 95?

samsam wrote:Anyone had any luck with this in Win 95?
I assume you're taking the p!ss.

I'm aware XP isn't supported and I'm not complaining.
I'm substantiating Shane's claim his presets aren't recalling.
And as is the way when reporting things, one provides additional info (OS, DAW etc)

^ Wasn't really taking the piss as such (and certainly not out of your post), just a lighthearted post that made me chuckle to myself.

when you say not recalling, do you mean if the preset is modified but unsaved the parameters aren't recalling properly?
rsp
sound sculptist

samsam wrote:^ Wasn't really taking the piss as such (and certainly not out of your post), just a lighthearted post that made me chuckle to myself.
Cool cool. 8)
Hope Santa's good to you :D

zvenx wrote:when you say not recalling, do you mean if the preset is modified but unsaved the parameters aren't recalling properly?
rsp
Correct.

Mushy Mushy wrote:
samsam wrote:^ Wasn't really taking the piss as such (and certainly not out of your post), just a lighthearted post that made me chuckle to myself.
Cool cool. 8)
Hope Santa's good to you :D
You too :-)

I dig it.
Definitely more of a comp for 'color', but useful, and very nice as a gift.

Im noticing the same kind of thing with this as I do with Driver, last years present;
Im not sure how to describe it.
It seems like there is some tricky subtle relationships between the knobs that is not apparent...
So, very small tweaks to some settings have subtle effects on the effect of a small tweak on another setting...
Its not quite as 'surprising' in use as Driver, but it gives that same feeling that there is stuff going on behind the scenes.
ImageImageImageImage

A video about the plugin.

http://youtu.be/9jqNXi5W2c4

Ok, anyone got a link to the dl of this?... I signed up and got my serial 2 seconds before walking out the door @ 2am in the morning to catch a 18 hour flight. Finally came online now and have everything up and running, on the other side of the world (literally), and now the supplied DL link doesn't work anymore... only valid for 48 hours... why the f$&* do they do that!? :?
Eternitysound VST Banks

Same thing happened to me. Just sign up again using the same email address. When you get your new serial/download link, delete the older email to avoid any confusion in the future..
Play it by ear

Oh, is the signup still valid... all good then, will, do, cheers ;)

EDIT: Ahhh, I see it's valid till 31 Dec. Got it now.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Effects”