Supercharger

Dont see a post about this yet-

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... ercharger/

Not tried it, but it looks alright. :)
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:Dont see a post about this yet-

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... ercharger/

Not tried it, but it looks alright. :)
funnily enough, I was just on the NI site showing someone audio interfaces and noticed that.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Thanks for the heads up :)
Play it by ear

excellent, was wondering what it would be this year. Looks like it'll be great for Maschine

Awesome, thanks for the heads-up! I wonder if Softube built this one...

whyterabbyt wrote:noticed that
Same here.
No email yet...
I was looking at other stuff and noticed the little 'Free!' sticker.
ImageImageImageImage

Great! Do you reckon this is something like UBK1? Got Driver last year and I use it quite a bit.

My guess is it's like a tube version of The Rocket. I hope so.Downloading now.

Cool thing, thanks.

Nice one NI :tu:

Looks a blit like it's their version of Waves One Knob Louder?:
SUPERCHARGER takes the legwork out of perfectly-tuned compression. The Compress knob is the key. Set the input gain once, then start adding thick, harmonic saturation and roaring presence - without having to adjust makeup gain. SUPERCHARGER's one-knob design controls it all with a sweet spot at every point on the dial.

For additional control, the Punch button adds more detail to your transients. And the Dirt button pours on an extra layer of saturation for tracks that burn with overdrive urgency.

I dunno but they use the word "tube" 7 times in their description. So I think it might be based on a tube compressor.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I dig the GUI

Wow props to NI. I still use Driver quite a bit, so I'm sure this will see a lot of use. Glad it has a wet/dry.

Seems to work fine on 10.6.8 once I tricked the installer. Bit annoying that they've started pushing Lion as the minimum OS when everything runs just fine on Snow, but whatevs.

I like it alot. Thanks NI and Merry Xmas back at cha! :D

Return to “Effects”