10,000$ effect what is it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's an extreme Veblen good, unless ... it gets cracked.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

A.M. Gold wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:There's a free version with toolbars... :lol:
And therein lies the answer to the mystery of why this "plug-in" exists at all.

The guy is and has been in a the past a scammer.
Well, he makes legit plugins now which are pretty cheap. Nevertheless, I haven't bought any of them, just because there are better plugins...

He makes some kind of plug-ins, but whether they are legit or whether he lifts samples still is unknown. He did it once, he could do it again. As far as I'm concerned, the affiliate/Yahoo bar or whatever it is is the essence of what he does. He is the only developer, free or payware, that I've encountered that does that.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

I tried the demo, too much aliasing

Too much aliasing of what? What does it do?
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

(I was going to do a "not sure if" meme)

I didn't actually try it. It was a joke.

You know what vst I need? A make my PSU "shut the hell up" plug :lol:

Must be licensed from ihsan-vst.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Excellent sense of humour, I hope they get some witless rich kid to buy it

damn! i cant remember his name, but there was a kid here who owned pretty much everything ever released that had no idea how to do anything at all with any of it....
im sure someone will remember him..

vurt wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Excellent sense of humour, I hope they get some witless rich kid to buy it

damn! i cant remember his name, but there was a kid here who owned pretty much everything ever released that had no idea how to do anything at all with any of it....
im sure someone will remember him..

Royaldeadman?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

yup! thats him! :hihi:

Dr tikov did make some excellent usable banks for the free vst crystal and was one of the first to provide such thorough free banks for it. I still use some of his sounds today. Obviously this vst is a joke but I'm not sure its correct to presume the guy isn't legit so to speak. Anyway, I'm certainly thankful for those crystal sounds at the very least :)

whyterabbyt wrote:Must be licensed from ihsan-vst.
“It only works @ 44.1 kHz. Who needs 48kHz anyway?”

I thought this was going to be another one of those threads where the OP offers money for anyone to identify something for them.

SCprogfan wrote:I thought this was going to be another one of those threads where the OP offers money for anyone to identify something for them.
Sorry for the illusion :P
ImageImageImage

baba_anubis wrote:http://tikov.com/softrave/diamondsoundvst.htm

anyone ever heard about it? 10,000$ effect for mastering?
It is a simple ping pong delay. It could be exactly what you are looking for. :ud:

Return to “Effects”