StudioDevil NAMM 2014 announcement

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

looks nice! although not something i am going to use for the foreseeable future...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

The form factor reminds me of the old Yamaha DG Stomp models.

StudioDevil wrote:
Tp3 wrote:IIRC you mentioned something about MTP update ?...
you mean VTP update? yes, there is one planned for release early this year...a two-stage design as a free update to all users of VTP.
Did I miss the news ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Just to throw it out there, I have real amps and I love them. My interest is in FX processing.

I'm reading that the Amplifire can run up to 12 FX simultaneously, which sounds really promising. But I'm also reading that you cannot have multiples of the same type of effect.

So please consider this a feature request. I wanna be able to completely unload any guitar amp or cab modelling stuff, and load in as many delays, modulations, reverbs, etc... as the DSP can handle.

Given that... one of these and a small midi controller could be a really promising FX board!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Return to “Effects”