Revalver 4 announced

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HeadRush ReValver

headcase is the most annoying f**king thing in the world to use, I wouldn't even bother comparing it to revalver 4, and that's without any knowledge of revalver 4. headcase just lacks a good user experience, imo.
Last edited by The Dissonance on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dissonance wrote:headcase is the most annoying f**king thing in the world to use, I wouldn't even bother comparing it to revalver 4, and that's without any knowledge of revalver 4. headcase just sucks that hard.
+1

The Dissonance wrote:headcase is the most annoying f**king thing in the world to use, I wouldn't even bother comparing it to revalver 4, and that's without any knowledge of revalver 4. headcase just sucks that hard.
Come on, man.
Ken is a good guy and browsing regularly around here, no need to get that cruel.

kaffeekranz wrote:
Come on, man.
Ken is a good guy and browsing regularly around here, no need to get that cruel.
+1
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2015
Cort Bass
Fluid F5
Presonus Audiobox iOne

Ken is a great person, don't get me wrong. But I can't stand using his software. Wasn't meant to be personal. Sorry. I edited it, but you all quoted me... naturally.

kaffeekranz wrote:
Come on, man.
Nothing wrong with honesty, people should not lie just to keep developers happy.
Duh

bungle wrote:
kaffeekranz wrote:
Come on, man.
Nothing wrong with honesty, people should not lie just to keep developers happy.
But there are different ways of expressing it.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

how would you prefer I expressed it? I didn't say anything personal.

anyway, where the f**k is revalver 4?

They took courses from bitwig on how to keep the public at bay for a million years. :hihi:

hibidy wrote:They took courses from bitwig on how to keep the public at bay for a million years. :hihi:
Dearest Hibidy,

I understand your sentiment. Keep the faith. There is yet a light at the other end of the tunnel ! :tu:

:D

It'll be ready when it's ready, I know.

Return to “Effects”