Waves Metafilter - Finally something interesting from Waves

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MetaFilter

hibidy wrote:Well, but then mention an introductory price.
It says the intro price is $99 in the OP's link. I'm guessing (hoping) the resellers will have it for less.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Maybe. But I have to be able to demo it. So in a week or so it will prolly be made public and I can test it out.

DubLifeSD wrote:There isn't even any videos up of them showcasing it at NAMM which is odd...
Actually I caught a glimpse of it on the background of some of the Waves NAMM interview videos. So at least they have a working skin. :lol:
No signature here!

Right!

robotmonkey wrote:working skin
I'm stealing that for my next band name.

Sorry, carry on.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

cryophonik wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:working skin
I'm stealing that for my next band name.

Sorry, carry on.
That's the old way to do it, the modern response is ".tumblr.com"

"there IS no metafilter"

still nothing.

Did anyone with mercury get it?

For Mercury customers, it arrives at the same time as general availability. Nothing yet….

Ah. Well I'll manage some how :hihi:

It's strange thought that they announced it as available and the introduction price.

So I got the official story from waves.

There is no release date or price, it was an error. So, I think constantly hitting the refresh button is a waste :hihi:

So what will be released first?

-bitwig
-st3
-metafilter

:D

hibidy wrote:So I got the official story from waves.

There is no release date or price, it was an error. So, I think constantly hitting the refresh button is a waste :hihi:

So what will be released first?

-bitwig
-st3
-metafilter

:D
They'll all be released on February 22 2014

hibidy wrote:So I got the official story from waves.

Why? Don't give up now, you may just have talked to the wrong person :D
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

They only unveiled those plugins at NAMM. If it´ll be released together with ADT the estimated time is probably 4 to 6 weeks AFAIK.

Hm...wonder how this will sound compared to FilterShaper... :)

Return to “Effects”