Waves Metafilter - Finally something interesting from Waves

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MetaFilter

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:It's out.

http://www.waves.com/plugins/metafilter

Videos here
Yep, just appeared in my inbox too.
No signature here!

I was looking for something to make this stand out above the other 3894 filter plugins I have... Like maybe filter mode sequencing/morphing, new filter modes or something like that... Still looking...
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Cool, I gonna filter lice out of my fur :clap: :party:
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Rid would be a lot cheaper.

So they finally put it out......I'm pretty spent lately. Considering how long scheps has been 99 bucks I'm guessing there is no hurry here.

Hmm,...the demo is crashing Live 9.1.1 and the latest beta. Fun :dog: oh well, there's always sleep. good night sweethertz

How does it sound?
You are currently reading my signature.

snigelx wrote:Hmm,...the demo is crashing Live 9.1.1 and the latest beta. Fun :dog: oh well, there's always sleep. good night sweethertz
Waves support is good even with demos. Definitely would check with them.

djanthonyw wrote:How does it sound?
Um... I like it a lot :D . The filters, in my opinion are really nice, and pretty damn fat . I like the analog option adds that little something special (subtle but good). The modulation sequencer is very nice. I always loved that on my A S. Leipzig.

Waves seem to be on a roll at the moment - after the Scheps 73.

But I'm just messing with it at the mo' and probably have new plugin beer goggles. So I'll tell you tomorrow.

Pain in the arse having to download the whole Waves installers for just one plugin tho'.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Especially if it's the offline installer. I have to use that for element (wouldn't install from the woli )

Anyways, looking forward to reviews and opinions. I'm having a tough time figuring what I'd use it for. Not encouraged about our friend having problems with 9.1.1 :(

snigelx wrote:Hmm,...the demo is crashing Live 9.1.1 and the latest beta. Fun :dog: oh well, there's always sleep. good night sweethertz
No problem here with Studio One and Live 9.1 all latest revs. Its not revolutionary but sounds great and more importantly is rally easy to get around, very easy workflow and well thought out, a bit of a CPU hog though. Will eat up 10 % of Live CPU with one instance so you wont be running loads of these without freezing.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I'm really curious about tweakability with controlers in both live and S1.

Beautiful GUI.

How does it sound compared to.... The Drop?
Play it by ear

hibidy wrote:I'm really curious about tweakability with controlers in both live and S1.
Ask away my good man, As a fellow traveller in the Presonus world I am duty bound to answer :D
Last edited by woodsdenis on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:
No problem here with Studio One and Live 9.1 all latest revs. Its not revolutionary but sounds great and more importantly is rally easy to get around, very easy workflow and well thought out, a bit of a CPU hog though. Will eat up 10 % of Live CPU with one instance so you wont be running loads of these without freezing.
That is good to hear. Are you using 32-bit Live like me? or 64-bit? Also Mac OS or PC (like me..Win 7). Well, Waves have kicked out their nice auto demo check-up support email this morning to see if one should need assistance and I have contacted them. We'll see what they say to this. Cheers!

Return to “Effects”