Top 5 Plugin Effects

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPhb1i7BlY

made this video as a blueprint for more videos. I'll probably make example one extended and talk more on what I use as freeware when I decide to use an effect plugin. you can tell how bored I am but it's something to do since I have a computer. the end.

No way I could make a list of just five top plugins. And mixing ITB means I don't have to, thankfully. Embrace the lack of limitations that digital provides... This isn't buzzfeed, we don't have to present things in a quick, easy to read list format with an arbitrary cutoff point ;)

Edit: This is the weirdest video I've ever seen someone post up on purpose. Sort of a "leave it on the cutting room floor" vibe, hehe. But hey, if it helps you get your template, so to speak, going... More power to you, man.

:evil:

Agreed wrote:No way I could make a list of just five top plugins. And mixing ITB means I don't have to, thankfully. Embrace the lack of limitations that digital provides... This isn't buzzfeed, we don't have to present things in a quick, easy to read list format with an arbitrary cutoff point ;)

Edit: This is the weirdest video I've ever seen someone post up on purpose. Sort of a "leave it on the cutting room floor" vibe, hehe. But hey, if it helps you get your template, so to speak, going... More power to you, man.
thanks I'm glad you typed all that stuff because there will be more I was bored and decided to make a video. I would love to see your video I bet it's better than this one.

I'll get right on that "making a video listing my top five favorite types of effects in under one minute without any specific references" thing. Cross my heart. (But don't hold your breath, amigo, I'd hate to be responsible for asphyxiation :D).

So what kind of videos do you want to actually build up to making, then? Obviously this is, uh, let's go with "proof of concept." Well, you did it, you can make a video with a few different things both discussed and briefly demonstrated, plus text! (I think it might be helpful for future videos if you looked into using an alpha channel to make the text background transparent, fwiw, or used a scrolling text at the bottom, just to prevent it from looking kind of weirdly out of place). Where do you go from here? If you were going to fill in the blanks on this video, and actually post your top five favorite effects, what would they be and how would you make that video?

Just curious what you're up to and where it's going. Presumably not all quickies under a minute, yeah? What do you think will be your first "real" video like this?

Very creepy

Agreed wrote:I'll get right on that "making a video listing my top five favorite types of effects in under one minute without any specific references" thing. Cross my heart. (But don't hold your breath, amigo, I'd hate to be responsible for asphyxiation :D).

So what kind of videos do you want to actually build up to making, then? Obviously this is, uh, let's go with "proof of concept." Well, you did it, you can make a video with a few different things both discussed and briefly demonstrated, plus text! (I think it might be helpful for future videos if you looked into using an alpha channel to make the text background transparent, fwiw, or used a scrolling text at the bottom, just to prevent it from looking kind of weirdly out of place). Where do you go from here? If you were going to fill in the blanks on this video, and actually post your top five favorite effects, what would they be and how would you make that video?

Just curious what you're up to and where it's going. Presumably not all quickies under a minute, yeah? What do you think will be your first "real" video like this?
how about I make videos and you type bad about it? it's always better to talk about a video than make one, right. LOL

Neon Breath wrote:Very creepy
I'm trying my hardest not to laugh during the creepy parts

cockroaches are creepy, could have done with a few more.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:cockroaches are creepy, could have done with a few more.
I'll keep that in mind

did you do that for a bet?
It was somewhat pointless, no manufacturers were mentioned. Name dropping would help you get sponsors.
Still it's a way to make people like me create more pollution by wasting electricity. I'd better go and plant a tree.

werp wrote:did you do that for a bet?
It was somewhat pointless, no manufacturers were mentioned. Name dropping would help you get sponsors.
Still it's a way to make people like me create more pollution by wasting electricity. I'd better go and plant a tree.
I wrote the script for scriptwriter's sake. I hate name dropping but I will next go round. I used cool edit pro 2.0 GSNAP and Wave Lab for all those awesome effects, though.

no rush, I detest planting trees.

my list of free vst plugins, enjoy

Return to “Effects”