GVST Kickstarter for Mac plugins (also x64 and new updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you!

I'll put a fiver into your account. Through paypal if that's alright - like I did before.
I hate Apple. But anyway.

Next week I should be able to do it.

cheers.

Although I do not use a Mac, I want to support your work as I use a lot of the GVST products...unfortunately I can't really donate because I can't even take care of myself, but if the words mean anything, then at least it's the thought that counts.
And if for whatever reason the Kickstarter is still up by the time I am back on my feet, you can count on me donating.

ntom wrote:Although I do not use a Mac, I want to support your work as I use a lot of the GVST products...unfortunately I can't really donate because I can't even take care of myself, but if the words mean anything, then at least it's the thought that counts.
And if for whatever reason the Kickstarter is still up by the time I am back on my feet, you can count on me donating.

I'm on the bones of my arse too mate.

But it's all relative.

I can eat.

I don't have any deadly diseases.

I have free medical health care itshtf.

Graham is a major cause for me this year. His plugins are amazing. And totally for free. I hope to get a bit of spare cash to other good guys like this too like RunBeerRun.

I'm not buying any more commercial plugins by anyone this year. I've got them all. They are all a bit too big for their boots. I want to knock them down a peg or two.

Graham gets a fiver from me next week. It's not much. But it's more than anyone else is getting.

£5 from me. Good luck!

codec_spurt wrote: I'm on the bones of my arse too mate.

But it's all relative.

I can eat.

:lol: I can't and I don't have free health care...in fact I'm going into surgery on Wednesday. it's all okay, I mean, I feel fine, but just cause I feel chipper doesn't mean my wallet is fat. The point is, I'm in a situation that doesn't even permit me to try and scrape a fiver together for the GVST products, so like I said: I can only offer my good words, and actually I just realized this wasn't posted by the author of the products but just someone who wanted to bring light to the Kickstarter, so, I guess I hope the dev hears what I have to say - not that it makes much of a difference.

ntom wrote:
codec_spurt wrote: I'm on the bones of my arse too mate.

But it's all relative.

I can eat.

:lol: I can't and I don't have free health care...in fact I'm going into surgery on Wednesday. it's all okay, I mean, I feel fine, but just cause I feel chipper doesn't mean my wallet is fat. The point is, I'm in a situation that doesn't even permit me to try and scrape a fiver together for the GVST products, so like I said: I can only offer my good words, and actually I just realized this wasn't posted by the author of the products but just someone who wanted to bring light to the Kickstarter, so, I guess I hope the dev hears what I have to say - not that it makes much of a difference.
I'm sorry to hear that mate.

I got some spare floating around.

Samples?
Plugins?
Perhaps something else?

Say what might make you happy, If I have it lying around I can send it over.

Don't be shy now, and certainly don't be proud.

Let me know what kind of thing you like and let me brighten your day!

:-)

Oh, I tell you what I have I was just about to sell.

Maybe you have it or don't want it, but - Novation V-Station.

I have a spare license for that that might put a bit of sparkle in your life.

But that's just a by or by... forget about it.

I'm loaded to the gills.

What you in to?

Wait, are you referring to me or the OP?
If you want to help put a sparkle on someone's face, donate to the Kickstarter! And if you don't use any of the GVSTs I recommend trying them!

ntom wrote:Wait, are you referring to me or the OP?
If you want to help put a sparkle on someone's face, donate to the Kickstarter! And if you don't use any of the GVSTs I recommend trying them!

I was referring to you.

I already donated to GVSTs paypal. And will again.

I use GVSTs stuff all the time. Love it.

Was just wondering if I had anything lying around I didn't want that maybe you did.

No biggie.

;-0

codec_spurt wrote:
ntom wrote:Wait, are you referring to me or the OP?

I was referring to you.

I already donated to GVSTs paypal. And will again.

I use GVSTs stuff all the time. Love it.

Was just wondering if I had anything lying around I didn't want that maybe you did.

No biggie.

;-0
Well I certainly wouldn't want to turn down a free gift by any means. Just PM me.

Thank you codec_spurt. PayPal donations are always welcome, but I do still have your last donation in the account, so that'll go towards the project anyway, if it gets to that point. I don't know about Apple, but there are certainly lots of lovely people that use Macs, so it's all good.

Words are plenty, ntom. I'd love for this whole Kickstarter thing to come off, but preferably in a world where you're looking after yourself. Take care.

And thanks to you too, roringtonsmithe.

I'm off to bed now.

ntom wrote: Well I certainly wouldn't want to turn down a free gift by any means. Just PM me.
Well, it's not like I'm splitting at the seams trying to give stuff away.

I'm just saying I have some stuff left over, and if you have a need for that I can provide.

It's not a f**king free for all.

Is there any stuff you need?

If so, and I have it. I'll put out for you?

Tell me what you need?

[quote="gy"]Thank you codec_spurt. PayPal donations are always welcome, but I do still have your last donation in the account, so that'll go towards the project anyway, if it gets to that point. I don't know about Apple, but there are certainly lots of lovely people that use Macs, so it's all good.

/quote]

I'll just put another fiver in.

Don't worry there will be lots more.

Your plugins need to be taken to the next level.

You are a very humble man.

I really do appreciate the offer, there's a lot I need, but it's okay I'll be able to cover myself. In the past I've had many kind people donate to me and the more often it happens the more often I feel guilty for taking the money they gave me.
The thought really was nice though, at least helped me feel good.

Return to “Effects”