New T-RackS Master EQ 432 NOW AVAILABLE (full GUI pic inside)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
T-RackS CS

sonicpowa wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
sonicpowa wrote:Yes of course ! Another EQ ! Why not, thousands of EQs !!
This is a major EQ for ITB mastering
Yes indeed.. Gets boring really quickly.. another EQ.. ..yes.. mmph ... .....
I'm sure it will be boring for you then, since you've stated the same sentiment twice but for those looking for this EQ that is not available elsewhere and is sought after (we don't make decisions in a vacuum, believe it or not) it should surely fit the bill. Thanks for your opinion on it, though, much appreciated.

Looks cool to me, I'm looking forward to it. Though I don't know when I'll next be able to pick up gear, I spent 500 CS bux about a month before they all went on mega-sale and ended up missing some gear which was a bummer, so now I'm going to be extremely careful to wait until it's on sale so I don't feel like I missed out. D'ooooooh. As it is, I have everything but one in the T-Racks CS processor setup (and I accidentally got the wrong version of a particular model, I had intended to get the 4000 model but got the 8000 model on accident, d'oh d'oh d'oh but my bad really) and all the Amplitube CS gear except for the ZVex stuff. If I'd have waited like a month, I could have had everything and still have like 300 CS bux left over. Well, so it goes. Really dig the stuff I did pick up, and the 8000 still sounds great, a lot cleaner is all.

Peter, I've got an "outbox" message to you from ages ago, do you check your PMs here or...? How can I get in touch with you, man, I've got some cool stuff going on that I'd like to talk to you about.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:... there are also changes to T-RackS Custom Shop accompanying this piece of gear that will make many happy.
This is big news!

kylen wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:... there are also changes to T-RackS Custom Shop accompanying this piece of gear that will make many happy.
This is big news!
Well wait until you hear the news, hopefully it is indeed big news for many! :)

i hope there will be gear credits 50% sale again... i wanted to get LOADS but due to a few unfortunate coincidences i ended up not having funds to pick up ANYTHING on that sale :-(
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

bmanic wrote:Mmm.. interesting. A maselec. Very nice, provided that it sounds and behaves anything like the real deal. :D

Will be keeping an eye on this even though I'm done purchasing IK plugins. :lol:
Sontec 432(C?)

Peter: when is the news?

I have done drank the Kool-Aid, by the way:

t-racks "gear not purchased" = "no items found" in the CS, thanks to the recent sale on bundles and credits, and jampoints.

Plus, I still have 200 credits and almost 50 JPs burnin' virtual holes in my cyber-wallet.

Oh, love the Neve, too.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote: Peter: when is the news?
It is looking good for next week, barring any issues.
t-racks "gear not purchased" = "no items found" in the CS, thanks to the recent sale on bundles and credits, and jam points.
I just did that exercise today! I forgot to take a screenshot to post, with "NOT FOR LONG" as the caption ;)
Oh, love the Neve, too.
Thanks!

That looks like an interesting EQ. Not sure if I'd have a use for it, I seem to have a lot of EQs. Still looking to get the Vintage Compressors Bundle sometime this year, since I don't have LA-2A, 670, or 1176 emulations, and I'm really satisfied with the British Bundle.

Can't wait to try this out! Really digging IK plug-ins lately since I got them so cheap and have had them so long now.

Not had any hiccups with them for a long while too.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

hi peter!

your new avatar make it hard for me to write another povoking post (people who love cats can't be bad?). :D

so good luck with the new release!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:hi peter!

your new avatar make it hard for me to write another povoking post (people who love cats can't be bad?). :D

so good luck with the new release!
I admit being a cat person, so people here can feel relieved at how many cat pic posts I've resisted the urge to post over time.

That particular cat is one that the US office team saved (was found injured hiding under the hood of a car so the injuries were luckily no worse than they were) by giving TLC and seeking a professional veterinarian's assistance. Leah is her name and she's the office cat now.

So there, try to provoke NOW! ;)

On the topic of the release, this piece of gear does sound fantastic indeed and there's some stuff under the hood & on the surface of T-RackS that will be welcomed too so I'm hoping I don't need to pull the cat card much.

medienhexer wrote:Let me be the first to say: thanks for the direct approach this time. Really didn't like the puzzle games and fuzzy image guessing ;) I'm not so sure this is for me, but maybe this isn't a new custom shop item but part of a major version upgrade?
Completely agree (and i the same boat)! Thanks, IKM!

Agreed wrote:...I spent 500 CS bux about a month before they all went on mega-sale and ended up missing some gear which was a bummer, so now I'm going to be extremely careful to wait until it's on sale so I don't feel like I missed out. D'ooooooh.
This.
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Thats definitely good step from Ik Multimedia as i told them once there is still good to have emulations but those no company ever done and the masalec is indeed one of it !
Looking forward to this release!

Yet, it is still not a Maselec.

Sontec.

Cute kitten, by the way... calico, if I'm not mistaken.

Animal rescue work, of any kind, is a good thing in my book.

Save the weasel!
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

Return to “Effects”