Amplitube 3 Group Buy help me choose please

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pheeleep wrote:Looking for "Cleaner" types of sounds that have character. I would like the less distorted sounding stuff: For Jazz electric guitar, chorus type guitar sounds, etc.. not metal/hard rock/heavy distortion. The collections like Hendrix, Slash and Metal sound like they would be more distortion related and not my thing but maybe some of the included stuff is cleaner and awesome? No idea.
There are great clean sounds in the Hendrix pack. I'm certain you'll wind up with at least 4 libraries, in which case I'd say get Amplitube 3, Fender, Ampeg SVX, and Hendrix.

Uncle E wrote:
pheeleep wrote:Looking for "Cleaner" types of sounds that have character. I would like the less distorted sounding stuff: For Jazz electric guitar, chorus type guitar sounds, etc.. not metal/hard rock/heavy distortion. The collections like Hendrix, Slash and Metal sound like they would be more distortion related and not my thing but maybe some of the included stuff is cleaner and awesome? No idea.
There are great clean sounds in the Hendrix pack. I'm certain you'll wind up with at least 4 libraries, in which case I'd say get Amplitube 3, Fender, Ampeg SVX, and Hendrix.
4 libraries that can cover a HUGE variety of tones and genres. :tu:
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

I can't believe more people are not taking advantage of this sale.

:o :o :o

There are only so many sales IK can have before everyone owns everything.

For me this was a no brainer. I was able to use nearly $50 worth of jampoints bringing my total to a whopping $50. I have $50 left in jampoints for the Sampletank 3 upgrade, and I will already be getting the maximum discount for the upgrade since I bought ST2 the day it came out, over a decade ago. I am a happy camper.

I did end up going with Amplitube, Fender, and Orange. Next one will be Ampeg if we hit that mark. If there is another free one, Hendrix :) I spent another 10 credits completing the microphone collection.
Play it by ear

Don't forget that you can get in on the Group Buy with some of our hardware as well. iRig PRO, iRig HD, and iRig BlueBoard all get you in for basically free as it'll be hardware you're getting and some awesome software for free.
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

hibidy wrote:There are only so many sales IK can have before everyone owns everything.
I was wondering about this! I have all the Samplitudes and I'm pretty close to getting all of Amplitube except for the ones not included in any of the packages...

:hihi: , well, I just think to myself how many AT models I have/have had all the groupbuys and really do wonder how many people are left :shrug:

I only have the free version of Amplitube......until I download the full version I just bought! Been more interested in the TRacks stuff 'til now, but this is a great deal for peeps like me who don't have Amplitube yet.....yes, there are some of us left.
:D

Yeah I only had Orange until this deal. Which I was quite happy with as it fits my sound perfectly. This deal was just too good to pass up those. I also needed a bass rig to Ampex save me a few bucks as opposed to the Overloud Mark Bass.
Last edited by frankz00 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yep. Gonna get the Ampeg myself. Quite like the bass rigs in NI Guitar Rig, but one can never have too many choices, right?
Getting some really nice tones using Amplitube free and Shreddage so looking forward to more gear!

frankz00 wrote:Yeah I only had Orange until this deal. Which I was quite happy with as it fits my sound perfectly. This deal was just too good to pass up those. I also need a bass rig to Ampex save me a few bucks as opposed to the Overloud Mark Bass.
I could never part with markstudio bass. Never!

ftech wrote:I only have the free version of Amplitube......until I download the full version I just bought! Been more interested in the TRacks stuff 'til now, but this is a great deal for peeps like me who don't have Amplitube yet.....yes, there are some of us left.
:D
Don't worry, you aren't the only one. So far there have been 380 that wanted an AmpliTube title they didn't already have and we aren't too far from hitting 3 freebies too!

Keep in mind that Amplitube 3 contains all the stuff from Metal and the original version of Hendrix.

hibidy wrote:
frankz00 wrote:Yeah I only had Orange until this deal. Which I was quite happy with as it fits my sound perfectly. This deal was just too good to pass up those. I also need a bass rig to Ampex save me a few bucks as opposed to the Overloud Mark Bass.
I could never part with markstudio bass. Never!
Oh I bet... I just wasn't ready to shell out $80 since I'm primarily a guitar player. When I see a super deal on it, I might go for it. But I like Ampeg amps too so we'll see.

Return to “Effects”