Rob Chiarelli Signature Pluggins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those who do not know of Rob 1st...he's my cousin...2nd this is what he known for but as many as you know he started a mic company Gauge Mics (checkout hi nes pre if you stop by)

Now he is in the pluggin game

http://www.finalmix.biz/Final_Mix_Software/Home.html

I have not yet to try one, sending him an email after this to learn more, but definatley sounds interesting especially because he and his partner Chandler have golden ears so I figured I would post about them now...I'll report more back when I know more :)

edit: they are 32 and 64 bit AU and VST

Video by Georgez

http://www.finalmix.biz/Final_Mix_Software/Home.html
Last edited by Hink on Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

from his site
BEHIND THE PLUGIN

The three most common questions I am asked are:

“How can I get my mixes to sound like a record?”

“How can I get my mixes to be LOUD without sounding over-compressed?“

“How do you get the bottom end right?”

My new Mix Buss Plug-ins are the answer. For years, mix engineers have been using certain signal chains, compressors and EQ’s to infuse magic into their mixes. A simple, easy to use version of this is now available in my new Mix Buss Lite Plug-in.

Do these plug-ins sound great on everything? Actually, yes. They do.

If they didn’t, I wouldn’t put my name on them. Simple as that.

But, wait... here is the best part; they are really inexpensive.

As many of you know, I have been incredibly blessed in my career, so I don’t see any reason to charge hundreds (or thousands) of dollars for a plugin. Musicians have it hard enough. So, if you really and truly can’t afford the $19, just send us an email and we will tell you how to get one for free.

Finally, plug-ins that sound amazing and don’t cost an arm and a leg.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Cheers!

Rob
FTR this pluggin is 19 dollars...nobrainer prices imo
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

edit: there was a link here that my cousin called the Hink Link and I would get 5 dollars for every plug sold from that link. As I am as sincere as possible I have removed that link meaning I have absolutely no stake in this now but to support someone I for one have a lor of respect for.
Last edited by Hink on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds like a fantastic deal Hink (and Rob).

But is there a demo, or are there any audio examples? Either would be helpful.

Cheers.

no demo yet...send me a clip and tomorrow I'll run it through...I'll try to make some audio samples and post them by the weekend

Hi Hink (and everyone)

Here is a dubious midi cover version full mix of Sky's ''Dance of the Little Fairies'' I just bashed out in the last 2 days.
Please don't judge me - yes, I know it's shit (and it needs a lot more work on it)!

https://soundcloud.com/doug1978/fairies/s-LlctC

Not sure if a single audio track is better than a full element track, but here is an equally ropey version of Pachelbel's canon (for piano) that I made in the past 2 hours.
Enjoy !! :hihi:

https://soundcloud.com/doug1978/canondoug/s-kwoZx

I expect that a few more sophisticated, professional sounding musings by the likes of you suspicious people (and Hink) may be better suited for this plugin!
Get to it !!

Cheers.

got em :)

Great Plugin! Rob I mean instant difference to my mixes when just putting it on the master buss can you say go to plug? :o

Looks very interesting and easy to use. Notice on the pic the attack settings presets don't have one for EDM. Anyone tried it on Dance stuff? Very cheap, nice gui.. congrats and best of luck with it.

I smell fish.

Convince me otherwise, and I'll be a happy camper and shell out those 19 bucks without blinking an eye. It'll have to be a lot more than Michaels "it's my first post but oh boy does this plugin rule", though.

no seriously I bought it yesterday it's really good! I haven't posted anything on here ever and this plugin compelled me to do so

ariston wrote:I smell fish.

Convince me otherwise, and I'll be a happy camper and shell out those 19 bucks without blinking an eye. It'll have to be a lot more than Michaels "it's my first post but oh boy does this plugin rule", though.
what do you mean you smell fish....look, I've been here on kvr for ten plus years and have over 20k posts...I have been mentioning Rob's Gauge mics for years and I own two of them. You may not know who Rob Chiarelli is but his credits speak for themselves...there is no bull here dude, he's my cousin. He started marketing the mics 5 or 6 years ago, recently he released a nice priced mic pre and now he has stepped into the VST world.

Go to the link I posted for Final Mix music (his site) and read his credits okay and ask the general community here at KvR "would Hink try and pull something? (have at it Mike :hihi: ) It's not my first post, it's not my pluggin, it is his first pluggin but I will state my reputation on the success he has had in all his endeavors from being a very well know mixing engineer to selling Gauge mics.

FTR Gauge mics are made in China, he and his partner Chandler will not accept any mics that do not pass their ear tests...and my friend, their rep speak volumes about their ears.

Do you still smell fish?

Signature Pluggins is a third grade cousin of Bilbo Baggins.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

btw I did send him an email suggesting a demo version...I just found out about this when I posted this last night and I will soon be testing it...so I will report back soon :)

I'm serious. You're basically saying: it's my post count and his reputation, so this plugin must be great. Uh, no. Bring on the demo and the audio A/B comparisons done by a party that's not involved, and then we'll see.

Return to “Effects”