Good crazy FSU/MultiFX/Granular/spectral that drastically change the input?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I love spectrumworx -

is there any other good FX that does really odd stuff to whatever you put through it?

i love how you can modulate one thing with another with spectrumworx, but its a shame it isnt live and you have to use a sample, would be great to just be able to bus stuff through it
Last edited by studiowaveform on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Try GRM tools.

trying out the demo of permut8 right now - awesome! $66? yeah thats a keeper

I love how all the changes you make stay in memory, then flick through your presets - a well quick way of working

AD Replicant and BigSeq ... and just about everything from Inear Display.

studiowaveform wrote:I love spectrumworx -

is there any other good FX that does really odd stuff to whatever you put through it?

i love how you can modulate one thing with another with spectrumworx, but its a shame it isnt live and you have to use a sample, would be great to just be able to bus stuff through it
Spectrumworx rock and you can run live audio through 8)
Sampleconstruct wrote:Try GRM tools.
+1! Love my GRM bundle to death! Best plugs ever :party:

Ah,, what. I meant was the modulation is done by a wav file - like the 'spectrumworx' voice sample ...

I wasn't very clear

Artificial Audio Obelisk (spectral delay/filter/gate) and Quartz (multi-effect) are both excellent, and way under-rated FSU plugins with gorgeous GUIs. Nicely priced, too. I've never understood why they don't get much attention.

http://www.artificialaudio.com/

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Don't forget the obvious ones such as Guitar Rig (should have been called Effekts as it's not just for guitar, think of it as a modular FX block) and Reaktor, especially the weird and disturbing creations in the user library!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

studiowaveform wrote:Ah,, what. I meant was the modulation is done by a wav file - like the 'spectrumworx' voice sample ...

I wasn't very clear
Set up side-chaining in SpectrumWorx, then you can use any incoming audio as a modulator.

Ahhh you can sidechain.. hmm I'll have to try that.

I've just bought bucephal from ineardisplay - pretty cool distorter - gonnna try the rest...

I'll look at artificialaudio when I get home..

Anything £££ us a bit out of my price range atm.. also I've got so little time for learning - is audiomulch easy to use & are there a lot of good patches to Mess with?

Return to “Effects”