VOS + TDL + VLADG = SlickEQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

(right click > view image for original size)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Looking good !

Now that looks slick, indeed! :clap:

64-bit, I hope!

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

@Eddie: Win/Mac, AU/VST2/VST3 (+AAX planned and in process), x32/x64

These guys been doing 64bit right from the start! Now, some of the VOS stuff will be incarnated in the body it deserves. VOS is the brain + TDL is the heart + VLADG is the soul...(because he is Russian and Russians tend to be soulful :-) )
Last edited by Tapehead on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

May I ask why only three bands and one HP, Fabien?

Unless that's a taste of a bigger thing to come. Like a channel strip on the lines of old "MixControl Pro"?

EDIT:
Looking at the tags: British, German, American... these look like 3 band EQ concepts from mix consoles, or just lunchbox designs like NEVE (British), API (American), Neumann (Germany)

And... I know you said "new things"... but have you thought about porting old gear by VoS?
Last edited by Compyfox on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Definitively no linux builds ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Wow, I'm pretty sure this will be amazing.

This does look good!

@Tapehead: lol

@stanlea: No linux builds planned, sorry.

@Compyfox: No worries, it's slightly bigger than it looks. ;)

With regard to VOS "ports", I can't say much about that subject. Not because it's secret, but simply because we're all fighting to implement even a fraction of our own ideas. Both Vlad and me worked hard over the last 6 months to speed up and seriously polish our dev processes to relax this dilemma. I personally like the idea, but time is still very short. And trying out new ideas is much more exciting than porting software. :)
Last edited by FabienTDR on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awesome stuff :) can't wait to try it out.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

I'm seriously impatient to give those a try ! I love the apparently limited design/feature set, that's how I like my EQs :)
Any (rough) ETA Fabien ?
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

FabienTDR wrote:@Compyfox: No worries, it's slightly bigger than it looks. ;)
Whatever it will be, I'll let myself surprise. Maybe it will be a 4 to 5 band EQ after all and this is just a concept design.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

n/m
Last edited by scintillator on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

looks interesting... can't wait to give it a spin!... but I sorta agree... at least 2 bands for the mids "peak" would be awesome! :hyper: ..hold on, I just noticed the other bands have a peak switch so... :tu:

Return to “Effects”