Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

Edit 3: Release Of Slick EQ

Download: TDR VOS SlickEQ 32bit/64bit PC VST & MAC VST/AU Installer/Zip
Key specs and features

- Intuitive, yet flexible semi parametric EQ layout
- Full featured, modern user interface with outstanding usability and ergonomics
- Carefully designed 64bit “delta” multi-rate structure
- Three EQ bands with additional 18dB/Oct high-pass filter
- Four distinct EQ models: “American”, “British”, “German” and “Soviet” with optional non-linearity
- Four output stages: “Linear”, “Silky”, “Mellow” and “Deep”
- Advanced saturation algorithms by VoS (“stateful saturation”)
- Highly effective and musically pleasing loudness compensated auto gain control
- Oversampled signal path including stateful saturation algorithms
- Stereo and sum/difference processing options
- Tool-bar with undo/redo, A/B, advanced preset management and more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post:

sharing the same vision …

WTF...

:D

Edit: I found this on VLADG/SOUND
What can I add for this? First, it is a great pleasure to work with these guys. Next, we have a project to be released very soon. And we’re going to release 64-bit version for it. And we’re going to release Mac version too. And… Okay, no more information for today.
Edit 2: And a comment from vladg about license from the page linked above:
vladgsound 2014/03/03 at 16:11

freeware
Regards
Sebastian
Last edited by Halma on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Wow, that could be a real VST freeware monopoly. Wonder whether the Kartellamt/antitrust division will allow that :hyper:

MIND=BLOWN

Hmm...could this be in preparation for the new DC mentioned in the Reader''s Choice Awards article? ;) Anyway, this is EPIC :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

...that is much more than the sum of its parts
maybe a subtle hint? :ud:

WOOOOOOT WOT WOT WOT WOT wot woot.. WOOOOOT! :D :D
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

WOW!!! The best of the best combine, I think together they could probably create the best plug-in ever made!!!

REVOLUTION!....is UNFOLDING!.... RIGHT!.... IN FRONT OF ME! :D
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Wow!
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

really cool! ..can't wait to check out whatever they are up to! :)

donate-button!!! donate-button!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I'm assuming in advance any offerings will be excellent.
I'm not assuming they'll be free, fairly priced though. Just guessing...

The TDR Feedback Compressor II, is all I use and from time to time when I need a bit of magic I'd add Molot + Limiter 6. I love bootsie's stuff but my DAW is not 32bit friendly....

I'm gasping with curiosity here. Also these guys are not so much into hype, which means the wait shouldn't be very long.
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Yep , I cant believe TDR Feedback compressor two was a free plugin . Molot and Limiter No.6 are good too . Should be interesting to see whats new.

can't wait! whatever it is, am sure it will be great!

Return to “Effects”