VOS + TDL + VLADG = SlickEQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

Takeoff...congrats guys on your new release and thank you, also thank you to the beta-testers mentioned in the manual, many of whom we know here and would trust to bless this baby... :)

Now for some tweaking and the sssssounddddd..... :party:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:Anyone else able to install this on Win XP x86? Tried three DL's two from Chrome, one from Firefox. Still nothing happens when I try to run the installer.
I can't get the installer to run either - double click and nothing happens.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Any chance of getting just a manual install package so I can bypass the installer problem?

I'm stuck on SP 2 if that has any possibility of being what is causing this because SP 3 blue screens my system.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

do_androids_dream wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:Anyone else able to install this on Win XP x86? Tried three DL's two from Chrome, one from Firefox. Still nothing happens when I try to run the installer.
I can't get the installer to run either - double click and nothing happens.
What Windows version?

I didn't have any problems with the installer...except that I have nose bleeding, but not because of the installer...

I unpacked the installer and it has no .dll in it. Is that a mistake or is that something that sometimes happens with VST installer packages?

Everyone please mention your OS and version number if you are commenting on whether the installer works or not for you.

This EQ sounds amazing indeed. Saturation is really nice and different from any other..
Combination of "German" and Out Stage "Silky" create woow effect... :D
Soviet mode is also special.. All models are very useful..
Very impressive work and Thanks a lot. :tu:
Last edited by xtrax on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

A.M. Gold wrote:I unpacked the installer and it has no .dll in it. Is that a mistake or is that something that sometimes happens with VST installer packages?
Why did you unpack the installer? I simply started the installer and it installed everything...maybe it's because you have SP 2, I have SP3 (without any blue screens)...

I know I'm shallow, and I will still check my hair in the mirror, but does this mean ZERO latency from now on? Is this how it will be GOOD?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:I unpacked the installer and it has no .dll in it. Is that a mistake or is that something that sometimes happens with VST installer packages?
Why did you unpack the installer? I simply started the installer and it installed everything...maybe it's because you have SP 2, I have SP3 (without any blue screens)...
I unpacked it after it wouldn't install. Sometimes you can do a manual installation that way. I clicked on it many times and got no result before I tried unpacking it.

SP3 installer won't go onto my system. Something to do with my AMD processor and/or BIOS.

I'm using Vista Business 64 bit sp2
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

A.M. Gold wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
I unpacked it after it wouldn't install. Sometimes you can do a manual installation that way. I clicked on it many times and got no result before I tried unpacking it.

SP3 installer won't go onto my system. Something to do with my AMD processor and/or BIOS.
Either your download wasn't complete, or there's something missing on your system to run the installer... (The installer has 4.08 MB, BTW.)

I'm on WIn7-32bit, I dl'd using IE11 (approx. 4.1MB), I had to add a .exe to the end of the filename, dbl-clicked it and the setup took off. There was a dll in there somewhere (I specified my normal VST folder location, Reaper scanned it. After dinner (my puppy is really hungry right now) I'm going to listen to it - I'll eat later...gotta hear it first!
Last edited by kylen on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”