Sonimus Britson - out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Britson

You are currently reading my signature.

i don't see any discounts for previous satson owners that were reportedly promised?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:i don't see any discounts for previous satson owners that were reportedly promised?
Where did you read that?

Mercado_Negro wrote:
Burillo wrote:i don't see any discounts for previous satson owners that were reportedly promised?
Where did you read that?
a long time ago back when britson was nivson, on GS. it's cheap enough anyway, just asking :-)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:
Mercado_Negro wrote:
Where did you read that?
a long time ago back when britson was nivson, on GS. it's cheap enough anyway, just asking :-)
Maybe you could contact them and see if there's a discount. Asking doesn't break bones :D

Burillo wrote:
Mercado_Negro wrote:
Where did you read that?
a long time ago back when britson was nivson
Haha I can already name his next "punch" processor (emulation of microphone preamp):

(Mic) Tyson !

:lol: :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Burillo wrote:
Mercado_Negro wrote:
Where did you read that?
Haha I can already name his next "punch" processor (emulation of microphone preamp):

(Mic) Tyson !

LOL

Tp3 wrote:
Burillo wrote:
Mercado_Negro wrote:
Where did you read that?

(Mic) Tyson !

tudum-tssss!

I thought it was MicJagger
Amazon: why not use an alternative

So far, from GS, it seams :

1) VERY subtle (EDIT: "Use FAT mode with autogain and x2 fader range if you're not into subtle...")
2) That it is does something very nice to the low-end.

Now, I need to HEAR it...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Satson is really subtle so I'm not surprised. I wish I could hear more about the technical diffs.

To come back to the console proposal.

I planned for this year to come up with a "vintage" studer console emulation..but for nebula only.
I also was surprised, that nobody came up with this already. as i live in switzerland, this one is even a home game.
But for end of march I m still finishing my tube guitar amp, an emulation of a groovy tuby guitar amp just existing 400times on this planet (discontinued)..more I can't say.

But studer as mentioned is planed I hope for 1th half of this year still :wink:

news will be updated on my page.
http://www.thesessionguitarist.com/neb ... grams.html

As suspected (and earlier confirmed) - no demo, and still no info on refunds.
No chance to test, no deal.

To everyone that goes for this.
Happy impulse purchases, I guess. :shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote: Happy impulse purchases, I guess. :shrug:
Thanks! :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Ok,

It's stable (or seems so)
It's subtle (well, duh)
The presets are nice on the buss

The channel has something special going on with the filters (of course you all know I'm addicted to stuff with low/high pass

It's very low CPU it seems

Minimal testing of course, but certainly worth 39 bucks.

Return to “Effects”