Sonimus Britson - out now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Britson

:hihi:

come on guys, it's friday night, let's part like we have it! :party:

This one made me actually laugh, hibidy.

As one famous "superhero" once said.

:tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

:)

It was my only intent.

Compyfox wrote:Doesn't match up - sorry...

And yet another "low post" account responding with "food for thought"...
If that had been somebody who signed up yesterday with five posts, you might have a point. But when you apply that to someone with close to 200 over a period of years just because they don't live on this site, well…I think you just underlined the point you thought you were dismissing.

@ Compyfox guy...just give up man, this is already bordering lunacy...amount of hatred and ''Iknoweverything'' attitude is out of hand here!!!

Gamma-UT wrote:
Compyfox wrote:Doesn't match up - sorry...

And yet another "low post" account responding with "food for thought"...
If that had been somebody who signed up yesterday with five posts, you might have a point. But when you apply that to someone with close to 200 over a period of years just because they don't live on this site, well…I think you just underlined the point you thought you were dismissing.
This,
oopps I just got me another post. I guess I don't live and breathe KVR and am probably buying cheap plugs without demos but somehow manage to make some music

I know nothing about that.

Back on topic, I am having a hard time believing that this will be so much better than satson.

Three days left!!

Actually, didn't SonEQ pro offer a demo after a while? I don't actually know because I bought it on faith.
Last edited by Robmobius on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Compyfox wrote:
Again, sorry for thinking "different" on such topics. There is a nice function on KVR, where you can "gate" the noise if you want... so to speak.
I don't want to use that feature just yet as you may offer something valuable and I don't have any major issues with you or your other posts, it is just seems like this thread is getting out of hand

HcDoom wrote:amount of hatred and ''Iknoweverything'' attitude is out of hand here!!!
Sure... I have nothing but "hate" for that company, because I critisized that Sonimus doesn't offer demos, refunds (since that is currently the only way to demo) and ported another NEVE.

I can top your image - with another Start Trek meme:

Maybe you should read again what I wrote?
Might solve a couple of things.

whitecloud wrote:...it is just seems like this thread is getting out of hand
This thing didn't go out of hand by me at least...

Since I still didn't critisize the plugin!

People got hung up on my comments regarding "yet another NEVE", a missing demo (history and possible in the future as well) and that people rather buy blindly instead of questioning such antics.

What do you know... I'm an "universal hater" now... people get instantly pissed off for nothing, and if they run out of arguments, they blame it on others and use the mute function.

Welcome to the wondeful world of KVR. :clap:

If "Diego" is still up for an honest opinion (I still give him the benefit of doubt!), he can throw me a PM with a demo or something of the sort.Brush up his reputation.

But else, I'm not playing along with this game any longer.
If you have the money to burn, without demoing first - have fun with "BRITSON", people.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:
But else, I'm not playing along with this game any longer.
If you have the money to burn, without demoing first - have fun with "BRITSON", people.
In fact I might just buy two copies in case I loose one... :lol:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I've already resigned to buying it. My car passed its smog, and I've got 40 bucks to spare from BD money. So, the 18th will likely be HNBD "happy new Britson day" :hihi:

http://i.imgur.com/JCcXW8z.png

Hi Folks,

For Sonimus team the real value for user is to put all of our time, energy and resources in the benefits of the products. This is why we can´t offer you a demo this time.

Preparing a demo means to delay the time to market and use more resources, so this could reflect in a more expensive product.

As we said, we are a small but dedicated group of people who are very enthusiastic about music and high-quality audio.

We look forward with excitement to our launch of Sonimus Britson, which has spent a lot in development

Thanks a lot for your comprehension.

Boris

That came from Gearslutz...I'm not responsible for the anger it may cause.

I'm sure someone will come along with a counterpoint :hihi:

Return to “Effects”