SoundToys Little PrimalTap [CODES]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Little PrimalTap

:love: A 100% FREE and New Delay Pluging is available for download from Soundtoys ...,

No gimmiks , just a free plugin for everyone to enjoy 8) :hug: ..., all you need is an iLok .

Download Link for your free plugin :tu: ;

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=355-2007-948

Soundtoys ; Little PrimalTap

Inspired by the classic Prime Time* from 1978, Little PrimalTap captures the highly distinctive sonic imprint of this quirky, and well-loved (by those in the know) vintage digital delay. Don't be fooled by it's simple interface, Little PrimalTap lets you unleash your creative urges to echo, loop, warp, distort, mangle, or create cacophonous cascades of otherworldly sounds.

A Bit of History
The Prime Time was used by a wide variety of artists back in the 80's (that was it's prime, heh) for rich guitar delay, chorus, flange and such, and it did a great job with those things but the really unique character of it's sound came from one of it's limitations. In an attempt to get more out of the technology (and probably stay under budget) it had a feature called Multiply that halved the sample rate each time the delay was doubled. Sound weird? It does indeed. And it's just the kind of weird that we love.

I think the full version will basically offer whatever you have to do manually in the free version - assign an envelope follower or LFO to each single parameters, I would kinda expect. Not just LFO for delay. Then of course full stereo and probably offer a nice twist on the features of the hardware unit, maybe even some modification to the original layout or include sounds from a broken unit. Well, at least let users overdrive the input.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

WRONG!!!!
You DON'T need an iLOK at all with the following link!!!!!!
https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=355-7430-122

ENJOY!!

scalawag wrote:YOU DON'T NEED AN ILOK!!!!
You do need an ilok account which is free, but no physical iLok.

We've heard the sounds coming from this plugin a gazzzzzzzilllllllion times, what's the hype about?

No one forces anyone to use this plugin:

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=385-9498-472

Sampleconstruct wrote:We've heard the sounds coming from this plugin a gazzzzzzzilllllllion times, what's the hype about?
Check out the demo and see :)

MFXxx wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:We've heard the sounds coming from this plugin a gazzzzzzzilllllllion times, what's the hype about?
Well, I did - otherwise I would not have posted here.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
MFXxx wrote:
Well, I did - otherwise I would not have posted here.
Well the's me lost in the context of the thread!!! :borg:

There's an old proverb; "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" 8)

audiosabre wrote:There's an old proverb; "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" 8)
Yes, I forgot about that, sorry for the blasphemy :party:

Simon, you can always do an UberPrimal bank for us :D
(frankly, I asked myself just yesterday when will you chime in...)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:Simon, you can always do an UberPrimal bank for us :D
(frankly, I asked myself just yesterday when will you chime in...)
And quickly chiming out again... :band2:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Yes, I forgot about that, sorry for the blasphemy :party:
No need to be sorry, there's another one that goes "There is an exception to every rule" :ud:

Return to “Effects”