SoundToys Little PrimalTap [CODES]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Little PrimalTap

thejonsolo wrote:I hate when companies do this and make otherwise decent people into spammers. If I see one more "here's the code" I will puke...

Nevermind, it is inevitable.
Agree. This thread is a parade of the desperate. It reminds me of how circuses used to dress up animals and have them smoke and ride bikes so everyone could laugh.

ChiTown24 wrote: Not referring to you ED, but do people really need to have it explained to them what a promotion is ? just skimming through the thread I see ingrates complaining about 'jumping through flaming hoops' to use a 'freebie' ... don't get it twisted: this is a promotion, what you're getting for free during a limited period of time isn't a 'freebie' and will cost over $100 in the future. so suck it up you assclowns and put on your asbestos knickers. alternatively: stfu.
Yeah, about that, I'm as entitled to speak as you are so how's about you cool your dumb jets instead of firing off into an argument on the internet over something that affects neither of us sufficiently to warrant that much attention?

Or, as you put it, stfu, kindly, thank you.

What in the world is wrong with a free mini version of a very cool and usable product? I'd rather see this kind of marketing, than a company that teases a launch that takes forever and offers no freebie. Especially a useful freebie. If people would stop with the codes that'd be great and the endless iLok bitching. Honestly can't understand how audio professionals can't wrap their heads around the concept of a software licensing dongle!.....

Agreed wrote:entitled

Ya. That's your problem right there. Get the word rubber-stamped on your forehead why don't you.

Btw, for all the cry babies crying about all the 'spam' within this singular thread... I've created a promo-free thread to discuss the plugin.

Knock yourselves out.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=406177

Why is the installer of this plug 126 MB ?

I tried to extract the exe with universal extractor to see what the file contains, but denided.

126 MB seems a lot of content for a simple delay plug?

Soundtoys link for free Little PrimalTap plugin:

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=408-7299-299

macmuse wrote:Soundtoys link for free Little PrimalTap plugin:

Good to know :D

But what is the code really good for the codegiver, there is no credit to earn, or am I mistaken, it's only good for bettering chance to win some hardware from Soundtoys, or what's the deal again?

Numanoid wrote:Why is the installer of this plug 126 MB ?

I tried to extract the exe with universal extractor to see what the file contains, but denided.

126 MB seems a lot of content for a simple delay plug?
Includes the iLok software maybe?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Numanoid wrote:
macmuse wrote:Soundtoys link for free Little PrimalTap plugin:

Good to know :D

But what is the code really good for the codegiver, there is no credit to earn, or am I mistaken, it's only good for bettering chance to win some hardware from Soundtoys, or what's the deal again?
I guess it garners credits of some sort for more free stuff. Then you'll get your own code too after you click the link, so it spreads the 'wealth'.

macmuse wrote:I guess it garners credits of some sort for more free stuff. Then you'll get your own code too after you click the link, so it spreads the 'wealth'.
Isn't that what's called a Ponzi scheme? :D

I looked at the benefits of "spreading" my code, and if it is just to better my standings in a prize draw, then I'll keep it to myself.

So SoundToys' offer is basically a plugin in exchange for becoming registered spammers in their ponzi scheme? Have some dignity people, SoundToys is recruiting schmucks here.

spirit wrote:So SoundToys' offer is basically a plugin in exchange for becoming registered spammers in their ponzi scheme? Have some dignity people, SoundToys is recruiting schmucks here.
Please click my code to become a schmuck and a registered spammer in SoundToys ponzi scheme.

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2014/&rc=222-1120-747

Oh, wait ... it's not actually a ponzi scheme. And it won't make you a schmuck or a registered spammer. You'll just get a free plugin and pass one on to someone else.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Numanoid wrote:But what is the code really good for the codegiver, there is no credit to earn, or am I mistaken, it's only good for bettering chance to win some hardware from Soundtoys, or what's the deal again?
The Prizes
One Grand Prize winner: Get "Plugged-In", aka free SoundToys for Life!
One 2nd place runner up: SoundToys Native Effects AND a free upgrade to PrimalTap AND an awesome SoundToys Swag Pack.
One 3rd place runner up: Choice of a free SoundToys Native plug-in, a free upgrade to PrimalTap AND an awesome SoundToys Swag Pack.
The next top 50 sharers get free upgrades to PrimalTap.
Everyone else who got Little PrimalTap authorized in time gets a special offer on the upgrade to PrimalTap just for playing along.

I ain't against spreading on your social network page, website, Twitter, Instagram, or whatever...just not a million times HERE! Geez.

Return to “Effects”