BionicSupaDelay! (from Interruptor)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bionic Supa Delay BionicDelay

It's a great delay with many features, the only problem that I have with it: it has only 4 delay times... :cry:

With a free adjustable delay time (non-sync and sync) it would be my new go-to delay...

Tricky-Loops wrote:the only problem that I have with it: it has only 4 delay times... :cry:
With the groove slider you can make dotted and triplet delays and everything in between.

No_Use wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:the only problem that I have with it: it has only 4 delay times... :cry:
With the groove slider you can make dotted and triplet delays and everything in between.
That's a nice feature but I didn't manage to get more than 6 delays (i. e. echoes), the "Freeze" feature didn't even work... :cry:

freeze works fine here...

Maybe my Reaper didn't like freeze. There was also a glitch while live tweaking - I always had to stop the song and start play again to make the new settings work... :shrug:

However, it's great for special delay FX! :love:

Tricky-Loops wrote:Maybe my Reaper didn't like freeze. There was also a glitch while live tweaking - I always had to stop the song and start play again to make the new settings work... :shrug:

However, it's great for special delay FX! :love:
No problems at all in FL Studio 11, so yeah I'm guessing it's a Reaper issue. :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

Wow you guys are fast.. This thread was opened few hours after I updated the download page. I guess Totolitoto must have a google alert set on my website :D
Thanks to all for your kind feedback!

@Tricky-Loops: I tested in reaper under XP and WIN7 64bit (with reaper's internal 32bit bridge). No issues here. There must be some other problem in your case.

For a new delay it has a very strong "15 years ago" look and feel. Being a clunky 32-bit plug doesn't help either. Until those points are addressed it'll only be a contender in the freeware world.

spirit wrote:For a new delay it has a very strong "15 years ago" look and feel. Being a clunky 32-bit plug doesn't help either. Until those points are addressed it'll only be a contender in the freeware world.
That's the spirit... :roll: The plugin police strikes again.

Gonna check this out. I used to have the old one, but haven't used it for a while. Thanks for your efforts!

interruptor wrote:Wow you guys are fast.. This thread was opened few hours after I updated the download page. I guess Totolitoto must have a google alert set on my website :D
Thanks to all for your kind feedback!
Actually no, it's pure luck... I was looking for a dub delay and noticed this gem :D

Very nice plug! Thanks again
I'll donate (again) as soon as I can

spirit wrote:For a new delay it has a very strong "15 years ago" look and feel. Being a clunky 32-bit plug doesn't help either. Until those points are addressed it'll only be a contender in the freeware world.
This is the problem with Synthedit, no 64Bit versions.
No idea if it would make sense to port it to C/C++ and offer a commercial version (64Bit and more polished interface). I think for a free version and made with Synthedit it's ok and could be a option for many people searching for a good and free delay.

Fantastic delay! Thanks so much! :clap:
[Insert Signature Here]

What's 'clunky' about it? It's the sound that matters and it sounds great. We all know that there are problems with synthedit and one does have to test each synthedit plugin in their own system for possible issues but I've personally never had a problem with any of the interruptors delay plugins.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:
What's 'clunky' about it? It's the sound that matters and it sounds great. We all know that there are problems with synthedit and one does have to test each synthedit plugin in their own system for possible issues but I've personally never had a problem with any of the interruptors delay plugins.
+1
[Insert Signature Here]

Damn this 64bit integrism is getting annoying :x

Return to “Effects”