NI Molekular [threads merged]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just think "How many cool sounds could I create with this in a couple of months? Do I REALLY want to wait that long?"....

</TeaseMode>
</RugSalesManMode>

*grin*

-d
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

stroker_ace wrote: Can't you sell your "doubles", though?
I own K9. Say I buy Molekular now, then Molekular becomes a part of K10U and I buy the K10U upgrade; can't I sell my separate Molekular license and use the one that came with the K10U upgrade?
It's getting kind of ridiculous; I haven't bought Kinetic Metal because I expect that to become a part of K10U, too.
It seems like a lot of us have been conditioned to wait for these sales.
Same here. I actually have a hard time to actually determine what license is a 'double' I might be able to sell and what isn't. Some of the stuff was bought a long time ago, so I actually don't know whether I have it in my account through one of the Komplete packages, or through an independent purchase. The "My products" page is pretty messy in that respect, really - some stuff shows up as independent licence, despite being part of a Komplete package, and some stuff seems to have merged over time with a Komplete package. So basically, I have probably half a dozen doubles now that I could sell to buy Molekular... :?

(And before somebody flames me because of not remembering each individual purchase: I am a NI user since Generator times on an Atari ST. You may imagine how much stuff is in that user account...)

P.S.: If I'd be sure that this won't be included in Komplete 10, i.e. not earlier than Komplete 11, I'd buy it immediately.

This thread has made me want to reinstall Deep Freq. Haven't used it for years and I'm trying to find the Kore2 player on the NI site... I can find the updates, but the update won't install unless it sees an earlier version. Anybody have any idea where to look? Looking for the Mac AU version 64bit.

EDIT: Hmm. Found a page that said it would link me (via email) to the Kore2 player, entered my email address, received email, link sent me to a dead page.

EDIT2: NVM. I had use the Windows link and the paste the mac code into browser window as a workaround. The mac link that NI sends via email is a dead link.
Last edited by Phase47 on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

heffus wrote:
rustman wrote:I went back looking for my e-voucher. Bummer, it was only good for 90 days. Kind of useless, since I got it in ultimate and don't use or need Traktor or Maschine. There was nothing more for me to buy. Now that I need it, POOF! Oh well. I'll try not to be bitter about it. :roll:
Wouldn't hurt to give that e-voucher a try. I've used them past the expiration date and they still worked.Might work, might not, but worth a try.
I should have tried that...as I was caving in and paying for it just now. I know myself too well. I would just pace around thinking about it until I got up in the middle of the night and bought it. :hihi: Alas, it is done.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

really liking this on guitar ...

tq wrote:
stroker_ace wrote: Can't you sell your "doubles", though?
I own K9. Say I buy Molekular now, then Molekular becomes a part of K10U and I buy the K10U upgrade; can't I sell my separate Molekular license and use the one that came with the K10U upgrade?
It's getting kind of ridiculous; I haven't bought Kinetic Metal because I expect that to become a part of K10U, too.
It seems like a lot of us have been conditioned to wait for these sales.
Same here. I actually have a hard time to actually determine what license is a 'double' I might be able to sell and what isn't. Some of the stuff was bought a long time ago, so I actually don't know whether I have it in my account through one of the Komplete packages, or through an independent purchase. The "My products" page is pretty messy in that respect, really - some stuff shows up as independent licence, despite being part of a Komplete package, and some stuff seems to have merged over time with a Komplete package. So basically, I have probably half a dozen doubles now that I could sell to buy Molekular... :?

(And before somebody flames me because of not remembering each individual purchase: I am a NI user since Generator times on an Atari ST. You may imagine how much stuff is in that user account...)

P.S.: If I'd be sure that this won't be included in Komplete 10, i.e. not earlier than Komplete 11, I'd buy it immediately.
If it would have just come in at $99 we wouldn't be having this conversation/internal debate.

But it sounds like it would be worth your while to go through your NI licenses and see what's what. You could probably get Molekular for "free". :party:

Me? I'm new to VSTs, and there's a whole world of effects for me to check out while I wait for it to become a part of KU/NI to run a 50% off sale on it.

Or I could just cave in and buy it.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Damn this is hard. I like the idea of the plugin a lot, but at least 22% on any patch on my CPU is too much. Also the price. I know it's fair considering all whe development that had to be involved, but 50% of the plugin is stuff I'm capable of doing now with stuff I already have. I like the FFT effects but that's still not enough to justify 150 euros + whatever VAT would be involved.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

After spending 7,5 minutes with the demo I just bought this. The modulation system is brilliant and the assignment really easy. Best Reaktor release in years.

Wonderfully detailed effects and sound. Loving it.

Processing Wahwah trombone with Molekular - custom patch using the modules Plagiarism, Trails and MetaVerb - 100% wet.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/w ... bone-meets

...oooh, when are we are gonna see some nice presets for Molekular, Simon?
(If you make them, please call them Molekular DNA).
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

arachnaut wrote:...oooh, when are we are gonna see some nice presets for Molekular, Simon?
(If you make them, please call them Molekular DNA).
:) - Yeah, I think I'll have a go at it soon, very inspiring thing this is.

Here is another one, processing one of my Tremor Beats with a custom preset.
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/t ... -molekular

EDIT: Molekular kicks in after 2 bars, as if you hadn't noticed.

Can you stop teasing me. If you continue, I have to buy this. I am suffering from GAS, and you guys give me new reasons to surrender to it. :-)

Huge problem with this, too much fun and no work done.

good job Denis
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

stroker_ace wrote: Me? I'm new to VSTs, and there's a whole world of effects for me to check out while I wait for it to become a part of KU/NI to run a 50% off sale on it.

Or I could just cave in and buy it.
Not sure if the Beat Magazine free z3ta+ deal can still be had,
but the fx .dll of that synth, is a great multi-fx unit,
with tons of fx presets built by synth sound designers,
can be used with guitars, drums, whatever.

I think it is also part of z3ta V2, which is on sale
from Cakewalk at cheap prices pretty often.

The Reaktor User Library is awash with unique fx,
which can be run for 30 minute Reaktor demo sessions, for those
yet to purchase Reaktor/Komplete.
Razor and Prism have some fun fx, and are quite afforable,
often in the Marketplace forum.
Cheers

Return to “Effects”