NI Molekular [threads merged]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Found this on Twitter and thought I'd share... Something new from NI.
Curious to see if this will be another Reaktor ensemble!

Komplete: Coming soon: MOLEKULAR. Check this @soundcloud exclusive teaser for a hint of what's to come: https://t.co/ZfHPt2U9EZ

[Mod edit: Release info on page 9, here. ]

Since people gave positive feedback about the Razor vocoder and the Roland VT-3 is around the corner... maybe they are releasing a cool and unique "molekular" (vocal-processor) effect. :)

Or maybe a mix between (granular) sampler and vocoder. Didn't quite know whether to put it in Effects of Instruments.

3ee wrote:Since people gave positive feedback about the Razor vocoder and the Roland VT-3 is around the corner... maybe they are releasing a cool and unique "molekular" (vocal-processor) effect. :)
Vocoder... bleh. But yes, seems quite likely since their audio demos don't feature vocals, unlike this one.

Interesting. Terrible teaser track though. My guess is something between their (now retired) Deep Freq and something like Stutter Edit or The Finger. So, (granular probably) effect.

Nice! I'll keep my eye on this.

Reaktor is one of my favourite audio playgrounds and the more goodies the better.
:borg:

Maybe it's MOElekular and emulates the sounds these saints made.

What the hell did I just listen!? :?

I noticed that one of the Tags they used in the track is VST so maybe it won't require Reaktor?
:borg:

Maybe they realized "Hey, we pissed off a lot of people by getting rid of Vokator, and The Mouth isn't quite the same, and we sure do love money, lets make a new version with a new name!"

djshire wrote:Maybe they realized "Hey, we pissed off a lot of people by getting rid of Vokator, and The Mouth isn't quite the same, and we sure do love money, lets make a new version with a new name!"
That's what I was sorta thinking (hoping).
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

welcome everyone to the (first?) test drive of native instrument's molekular

the plugin designed to let you go crazy

all of its custom (...?) modules (implement?) special effects

put them all together and you'll create some outstanding beats (...?) undiscovered soundscapes

be prepared to make the people dance and go crazy (as they hear the?) sound of molekular

now, have fun and enjoy the inspiring moments with molekular

BDeep wrote:Komplete: Coming soon: MOLEKULAR
But is it gonna ship as a standalone release, or be included in Komplete 10 ?

So does this mean that Komplete 10 is just around the corner?

Nah, K10 is not that close. They're just denoting that Molekular is going to be a part of Komplete product range.

It sounds like a granular sampler, but since BT has patented 'granular' , it's Molekular. It's the NI Beattwerker!!!

Return to “Effects”