NI Molekular [threads merged]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zerocrossing wrote:Uh... vocoder with multitap delay? :zzz:
It sounds almost more like resochord than an a vocoder. Still, yeah, a bit murky on the details which leads to lowered expectations.

HiEnergy wrote:Why can't anybody say what it is? Seems there are people here having access to the new product and posting sound examples but not telling what it's all about...
What the f... is going on here?
It's a hype engine. Keep people guessing. Get a few short audio clips with people flipping their shit in the comments. When you're in the dark your imagination fills in the details and often imagination is better than reality, and then you have a killer "first impression" - even if it's a construct of the imagination.

Of course the downside of all this is that the actual release may not live up to what you imagined it to be. :party:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

..good things can come from "guessing" ..like remembering the good times with NI Spektral Delay, one of the 1st wow-factor plugins I played with IIRC.

hype machine or not... better than spamming codes for "demo" feature-set access! ;)

YOu are not the first person here who says Spektral Delay still works. For the life of me, I can't figure out why NI doesn't do some updating and sprucing up of GUI's and release a 'Klassik Series'. I think there would be a big market for it. As one who didn't d/l a cracked version of Spektral Delay when it was out, I'd love a chance to play with the thing.
And an inventive delay is missing from its lineup.
The Klassik Series:
Pro-54
Spektral Delay
Vokator
B-5

£129 ? ouch.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

For now anyway. Might be one to watch with patience.

35 effects..some of them sound qute interesting - and in combination....

Mmmm. Can I afford to be impatient.....?
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

i don't remember if this was mentioned, but it makes it more interesting to me at least: apparently, this is the brainchild of denis @ zynaptiq, from which miracles like Pitchmap and Unveil came.

Looks very interesting, but a bit expensive at the moment.

I don't want to want this but I want this :(

It reminds me a bit of an FX version of Razor, what with the modulation and the spectral domain processing. Though they've really added some neat mod options.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

whyterabbyt wrote:£129 ? ouch.
Agreed, but it's fairly moot IMO.

Why would anybody buy something outside of Komplete (Ultimate) and even then not during one of their predictably timed sales.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Well...the NI site is experiencing a lot of traffic.

"Please Excuse the Delays," banner up at the moment. :cry:

Dunc wrote:Well...the NI site is experiencing a lot of traffic.

"Please Excuse the Delays," banner up at the moment. :cry:
Everyone wants to be up in that nex level shiet :borg: :hihi:

Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up FX munging

Gonna have to give it a go. A devilishly dangerous demo when payday's just 48hrs away.

Lord, protect me from demoNIc temptation!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

it looks like a bit of a beast! :o

Return to “Effects”