ValhallaFreqEcho Open Beta for OSX and Windows (32/64-bit, AAX/VST/AU/RTAS)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I appreciate the suggestion. I haven't been able to make it drop audio on any fresh projects and I did some pretty ridiculous automation to attempt it so I don't really know what happened.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

V-GER wrote:
Ah_Dziz wrote:I seem to be losing audio with automation. I inserted the new plugin in the place of the old one in a project and as soon as the automation kicks in the channel goes dead and the insert needs to be deleted to regain audio. Cubase 5.53 64 bit win 7
Sean has mentioned the new version not being compatible with the old FreqEchoMkI, could it simply be that? The DAW trying to automate something that doesn't exist anymore as the internal workings are so different and glitching up? If Cubase allows you to to do that you could try to copy the automation envelope(s) or whatever it's called in Cubase, delete the old instance of FreqEchoMkI and make a new instance of the new FreqEcho beta in its place, copy in the automation envelope(s) and assign it/them to the approriate parameter(s). The shift range and automation behaviour (for lack of a better word) will probably be too different for any old automation envelopes to be of any use.
This is a great description of the situation. With the new version of FreqEcho, I fixed the underlying mapping of the Shift and Delay sliders to the delay range, such that the warping of the low level parameter matches the GUI warping. I also added more delay sync times. Neither of these will work with the automation for the older plugin version.

Sean Costello

So if you put the new version of the plugin in a fresh insert and copy/ paste automation from the old plugin to the new it will cause problems? If so that would explain it.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

This thread inspired me to put this on a track I've started and add a bit of automation to the shift knob. Sweet results. The only issue I've noticed is the 2/4 issue when syncing to host, as previously mentioned.
I dragged out Shimmer while I was at it and forgot just how cool that one really is. Perfect for the track I used it on. :tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

I just wanted to point out that all of my plugins are now in the beta testing stages for AAX, for both OSX and Windows. Woo-hoo!

nice!

I just wanted to point out they all seem to be working great.

(Win7/64 S1, Reaper, PT10)

rustman wrote:This thread inspired me to put this on a track I've started and add a bit of automation to the shift knob. Sweet results. The only issue I've noticed is the 2/4 issue when syncing to host, as previously mentioned.
I dragged out Shimmer while I was at it and forgot just how cool that one really is. Perfect for the track I used it on. :tu:
Just a bump concerning the 2/4 sync (windows7 64bit 32bit dll on 32bit Host) I have it too.

Great plugin and thanks for the update.

If you plan on adding more features to FreqEcho, a way to silence the feedback on host stop would be appreciated!

Does anyone know how to save presets for ValhallaFreqEcho in Bitwig?

While we are at it, is this ever going to be stereo?
It's easy if you know how

my version 1.05 (I think) does have mono/stereo switch.

Why did I think it was mono only... :dog:
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”