Waves Vitamin (Sonic enhancer)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vitamin Sonic Enhancer

hibidy wrote:
don1thedon wrote:
hibidy wrote:Thanks guys. You have successfully cured my gas.
Sounds siren ....
You didn't read far enough :hihi:
Yeh I gotcha, I could still hear the siren!

Could be the sonic enhancement?

Sendy wrote:When I take a vitamins, it mean it good for my boddy.

Does that mean when I use Vitamin plugging, it will be good for my beats? Will make them grow up big and strong for getting into charts?
It's a prenatal. It'll get your beats pregnant.

hibidy wrote:
djshire wrote:Is it possible for one instance of this plug-in to affect multiple channels at once? Is it possible to get a.....Multivitamin? :D
:lol:

don1thedon wrote:
hibidy wrote:
don1thedon wrote:
hibidy wrote:Thanks guys. You have successfully cured my gas.
Sounds siren ....
You didn't read far enough :hihi:
Yeh I gotcha, I could still hear the siren!

Could be the sonic enhancement?
The siren of truth, hibidy is addicted to gear!

Uncle E wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:and in other news…they called it "vitamin"….LAAAAAAAME !!! :scared:
And in other news...you've become your avatar!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

so, i haven't bought plugins for a rather long time. where could i buy this for the best price? any advice is very welcome...
Finally!

kylen wrote: I'm also trying to stay away from too many crossovers but maybe that's selectable on Vitamin D.
Hey, please keep your hands to yourself! I have no crossovers..

So I find this plug amazing. Yeah, you could do the same thing by splitting the signal into bands and adding compression, an exciter, and stereo adjustment accordingly, but that's a lot of hassle. This thing does it very easily and gets really good results with a couple of clicks. If you want to, say, add some top end brightness to a vocal, just one notch of this guy will do the job in a much more natural way than any EQ.

As to where to buy, PluginDiscounts tends to have the best prices on single plugins. I got it by updating my Platinum bundle to Horizon using the insane promo going on right now, plus the 10% off coupon (Google "Waves Coupon" and you'll see it in the first sponsored link). Again, PluginDiscounts and JRR shop will give you the best deals on those.

yevster wrote:So I find this plug amazing. Yeah, you could do the same thing by splitting the signal into bands and adding compression, an exciter, and stereo adjustment accordingly, but that's a lot of hassle. This thing does it very easily and gets really good results with a couple of clicks. If you want to, say, add some top end brightness to a vocal, just one notch of this guy will do the job in a much more natural way than any EQ.
Yeah! One of my favourite Waves plug-ins.
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

cyphersuit wrote:so, i haven't bought plugins for a rather long time. where could i buy this for the best price? any advice is very welcome...
We're temporarily selling this for 16% off when you use the "Group" coupon code:

http://www.jrrshop.com/waves-vitamin-sonic-enhancer

I'll demo it in a bit

Bought it at jrr, really like it so far.
Finally!

I still haven't demoed it. I'm not sure why. Just haven't.

VitaminD wrote:
kylen wrote: I'm also trying to stay away from too many crossovers but maybe that's selectable on Vitamin D.
Hey, please keep your hands to yourself! I have no crossovers..
Oops...scoots over... :D

:hihi:

Surprised Waves hasn't contacted me due to using my name in a product... as well as all of those health companies selling mineral pills using my name. :shrug:

:ud:

Return to “Effects”