Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

So switching presets and triggering the effect during a song has to be done by automation?

218 wrote:So switching presets and triggering the effect during a song has to be done by automation?
I don't know if preset switching is working with automation (I have never used it). But I would not switch between different settings and use instead different instances because Glitch Bitch is very light on CPU. This is also easier if you make temporary changes/settings which are not saved as a preset and only with the project.

But the trigger switch "Glitch" must be automated.

btw, a midi trigger mode will be implemented in the next update
it will work on all hosts, except Logic, since Logic does not allow to route midi tracks into fx

msvs wrote:btw, a midi trigger mode will be implemented in the next update
it will work on all hosts, except Logic, since Logic does not allow to route midi tracks into fx
This is much needed and good news, thank you.
Will this include triggerring the sequence?
Future request; to change effect/program type within the sequence

You can have MIDI-controlled FX in Logic. They need to be instantiated in a different way to regular FX, but they exist, otherwise Artillery or Effectrix wouldn't work.

Finally got some time to buy and install Glitch Bitch. Runs perfectly fine in Studio One (latest built, 64 bit, Win7). The sheer amount of breathtaking presets is fantastic. This one is worth every penny.

Still thinking about the tapestop plugin tho. Maybe next month.
Finally!

cyphersuit wrote:Finally got some time to buy and install Glitch Bitch. Runs perfectly fine in Studio One (latest built, 64 bit, Win7). The sheer amount of breathtaking presets is fantastic. This one is worth every penny.
That's a good point about the presets. I forgot about how much of a difference that makes, Vengeance is the master of that.

If i am right this is also their effect plugin with the most presets available from start. This is such a time saver..
Finally!

Gamma-UT wrote:
You can have MIDI-controlled FX in Logic. They need to be instantiated in a different way to regular FX, but they exist, otherwise Artillery or Effectrix wouldn't work.

Great news, I think the sequencer mode could be removed, I see no usefulness.

The most important thing is to find a way of mutation or rearrangement of the sound glitch when turned on, because the continuous and static sound, freeze buffer type, just bringing the same sonority as many plugins genre.

Picked up both Glitch Bitch and Tape Stop. The presets in both are great :)

btw frank opened a new thread about tapestop...
Finally!

Version 1.0.3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- added miditrigger for hosts that can send midi data to fx plugins. FX can be triggered via Midi if internal sequencer is turned off.
- fixed a problem that may crash Cubase while loading the plugin on OSX.
- fixed a problem that caused the plugin to hang during load on specific circumstances
- fixed a problem that caused a crash on PT10
- OSX 10.6.8 is now supported

WIN: http://www.vengeance-storage.com/Glitch ... _1_0_3.exe
OSX: http://www.vengeance-storage.com/Glitch ... _1_0_3.dmg

Fein ;) Besten Dank and thank you Manuel!

Very nice!

This plugin has just been released a couple of days ago and the patches keep on comin in. Very nice :D
Finally!

Return to “Effects”