Vengeance Sound Glitch Bitch

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Glitch Bitch

I queried this on first release. The aim of Glitch Bitch is not to be a performance vst, more of a production effect.

It does read/write automation for on off but nothing more. You do have a built in seq for the effect but this is only per effect and no ability to switch between effects/presets.

I hope they do some adjustments...but as pointed out this is not to compete with Turnado (my personal fav) or stutteredit......GB is pretty limited however does do what it says on the tin rather nicely with simplicity for some complex sounds :)

On a positive hoping for some advancemet and development :)

GB is really well laid out and could easily compete with other plugs in this category...as soon as they get this IMO essential feature sorted out.

Glitchbitch is a bit different, its possible within 1 single preset to do various things, other plugins would need several presets for
and its very low on CPU, it only costs when glitching, so opening additional instances should not be a big problem

its a question of workflow. We only have a few customers who want to switch presets via midi. Most are happy with different instances (so I am, I think having a seperate instance for every fx type makes it better to edit and keep the overview)
but however: we plan using the midi keyboard to load different presets on different keys in the next major update. (will be great for live mangling your audio, too)
Currently we are working on EFX Bundle 2, this has still priority

ps: 50 instances... ok your music definately has too much glitches then :)

msvs wrote:Glitchbitch is a bit different, its possible within 1 single preset to do various things, other plugins would need several presets for
and its very low on CPU, it only costs when glitching, so opening additional instances should not be a big problem

its a question of workflow. We only have a few customers who want to switch presets via midi. Most are happy with different instances (so I am, I think having a seperate instance for every fx type makes it better to edit and keep the overview)
but however: we plan using the midi keyboard to load different presets on different keys in the next major update. (will be great for live mangling your audio, too)
Currently we are working on EFX Bundle 2, this has still priority

ps: 50 instances... ok your music definately has too much glitches then :)
@msvs, sounds cool about the forthcoming update. Cant wait:D

This thing is pretty awesome - very deep though, wish the demo was longer than 5 days. I hope they make a deeper tutorial video!

Bump for a reminder about midinote preset switching :tu:

Bought this over Xmas, and have to say it's so easy to use, and also, it's so easy to make amazing new rhythms out of the included presets...i just find this product a sheer joy to use! I LOVE it!

Have to say pretty good call guys, just got it cool plugin.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Is there a possibility to change presets and play live on midi keyboard?

No. And since they're focusing on their current workhorse Avenger I doubt anything will be updated in that regard. Though many things were promised for their older plugins (features and bugfixes...).

Return to “Effects”