Hornet Deelay coming tomorrow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HoRNet DeeLay

itneveris wrote:Anyone else's manual not working? Could someone upload one for me?
I was going to but ''The extension pdf is not allowed'' as an attachment here.

The same manual is included with the demo version.

http://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-deelay/

Download that or send Saverio an email.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Autogain for the dry/wet knob is my only request. This is a really good delay for electric guitar. I love having something quick and easy to work with. I have other complicated delays if I have the need for that.

Tricky-Loops wrote: the "endless loop mode" sounds interesting and more useful than the usual feedbacks which make your speaker exploding if set to 100 % for a minute... :o
For me that's exactly the feature I'm missing though.
Doing "buildup delays" as I call it is a quite often used Dub techniquie (first let the delay fade away than bring it back up by setting feedback >100%), without this a delay is only half the fun for me. Of course one has to be careful with this as you already said, but I'd enjoy if it could be an optional mode in the Hornet delay.

Aloysius wrote:
itneveris wrote:Anyone else's manual not working? Could someone upload one for me?
I was going to but ''The extension pdf is not allowed'' as an attachment here.

The same manual is included with the demo version.

http://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-deelay/

Download that or send Saverio an email.

Tried both, no luck.

It does work here but it opens really slow. I can see Adobe reader add sentence per sentence.

I guess it's better to contact Saverio himself. I don't know if copyright allows spreading of the pdf.

I think there must have been a problem with the pdf encoding, it opens fine though on OSX Preview... I'll redo it and re-upload the package!

Saverio
hornetplugins.com

It opens fine for me too, it's just a bit slow.

Got it to open very slowly in Adobe PDF.

Loving this dub delay tho, oh my goodness...

Bought your deelay. Very, very nice, Saverio. I love it. :)

Yo Saverio, found a bug. When you turn on 'sync' for the delay time, and turn it to 6, the dial just shoots to 10 ms, not the correct increment.

Thank you for reporting it!

I'm going to fix it as soon as possible

Saverio

This delay is the best!

Hi, I'm writing to let you know that we have just released the 1.1.0 version with some changes:

- Added feedback pan and output pan
- Fixed sync time when -6- was selected
- Changed modulation and LFO knobs to logarithmic scale

and a new GUI to make room for the new knobs

It's a free update for previous owners, if you haven't received the download link just write us.

Saverio
hornetplugins.com

does this not have dotted or triplets? Also the demo is still version 1.0

I sent a message to hornetplugins yesterday but have received a 'Delivery Status Notification (Delay)‏ ' notification today.

I'm getting an error:

Windows 7, Ableton Live 9, 32 bit.

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: IGraphics.cpp

Expression: imgresourceFound
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”