Hornet Deelay coming tomorrow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HoRNet DeeLay

So this comes with no presets at all? Very easy to make them sure, but I always assume payware will have at least some basic presets....

modulation it's now 1/10 of what was before during tests i tried 1/100 but it seemed not enough to me, probably we intend it in 2 different ways :)

Saverio

spirit wrote:So this comes with no presets at all? Very easy to make them sure, but I always assume payware will have at least some basic presets....
Honestly i never used presets, i made some for other of my plugins because i was asked for, but there are just a few parameters to tweak and i don't think you need presets for these simple effects, really most presets are made to showcase the plugin and not really useful...

Saverio

echopark wrote:In my opinion, it should sound til 0.30 % like a chorus sound. But it wobbles too much on 0.02 %
Thinking about it a little more...probably a x10 switch would make sense here would make both me and you happy! :)

Saverio

EcHo2K wrote:
echopark wrote:In my opinion, it should sound til 0.30 % like a chorus sound. But it wobbles too much on 0.02 %
Thinking about it a little more...probably a x10 switch would make sense here would make both me and you happy! :)

Saverio

Thats a great idea

minx wrote:
EcHo2K wrote:...probably a x10 switch would make sense here would make both me and you happy! :)

Saverio
As long as X10 is the current behavior... otherwise "/10"... or "/100"?... ;)

:tu:

Breeze wrote:
minx wrote:
EcHo2K wrote:...probably a x10 switch would make sense here would make both me and you happy! :)

Saverio
As long as X10 is the current behavior... otherwise "/10"... or "/100"?... ;)

:tu:
Well.... Of course :D

Saverio

Is there still another update planned for this? It' still unusable with the knobs not staying in place between sessions.

itneveris wrote:Is there still another update planned for this? It' still unusable with the knobs not staying in place between sessions.
Yes of course, I have a fix planed for the end of the month. The bug affects only the VST version, so if you are on a mac you can use the Audio Unit in the meanwhile.

Saverio

Finally got to play with 1.1.2 and it's in the zone : the modulation depth adjustment works for me. Thanks! My only wish is for a "relative" switch for the sync modes so that the time and feedback offsets between channels would switch to unsynced but the proportion of the offset difference between them would be maintained when either control is moved and not be linked to the same value as they are now.

I have other delays that can do similar things, but what I like about Deelay is the immediacy and simplicity of the controls, and the vintage vibe.

Nice job! :tu:

Thank you I'm glad you are liking it!

I'm receiving a lot of feature request, honestly i had never imagined all this interest in a delay, that's why i'm thinking of a "pro" version like i did with AutoGain and I'm going to do with Sybilla

Saverio

The Modulation works also for me now.

What I still miss is character. This Delay sounds too clean (digital) for me.
A pro version would be great.

Saturation Knob
Hi pass
Lo Pass
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

echopark wrote:What I still miss is character. This Delay sounds too clean (digital) for me.
Actually, it does have "character" but you have to overdrive the input to get it. Try putting a gain stage in front of it.

Yes the DeeLay has a saturated input when the vintage mode is engaged.

The DeeLay is pure digital but can work in 2 ways, completely clean or "vintage", in the second mode there is saturation on the input, that you can overdrive and get distortion, and a bit reduction algorithm that brings the DeeLay resolution down to 12bit

Saverio

i would but not with that yellow yuck. sorry i hate yellow :dog: im sure its a great plugin though.

Return to “Effects”