Waves Kramer MPX Master Tape Native (No Brainer Price) ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Times up at waves. Sweetwater or JRR shop (best because of kittehs) might still have it.

Bought it, inserted it and liked it. Thanks Wave.

I asked the same question in Market Place, sorry :wink:
But if I have Vontage Warmer 2 and TB Reelbus do I need that ?
Let's focus only on tape emulation, and forget about delay.

85% off is a reaaaalll no-brainer. I think, everyone who bought it to the normal list price, didn`t like to see this heavy price drop - even if it was for just one day :D

mgelon wrote:I got it at jrrshop for $24.65 with the coupon code "KillerKitty15"

no complaints so far
Damn, I completely forgot about that KillerKitty discount. :dog: Oh well, still a great price.

On a side note, I have been trying all day to download it from Waves, but you can't acces your account, or download anything, because of site maintenance... :?

jazzin wrote:I asked the same question in Market Place, sorry :wink:
But if I have Vontage Warmer 2 and TB Reelbus do I need that ?
Let's focus only on tape emulation, and forget about delay.
What is Vontage Warmer? :hihi:

I bought it.Really good to me.I was thinking to buy Roundtone but when i see Waves,i bought it.

Yeah, I dunno what is going on over at waves. It's been some time now that they've been "maintenance"

Does Waves still have that thing where you can only install plugins within 3 versions or so of each other? Because if so, that has put me off Waves in a major way. Something I really wish I had known before getting the Waves plugins I own.
A well-behaved signature.

Just kinda a reality check thing. Are you guys noticing that if you put KMT on the master the peaks are brought down almost like there is a limiter in there?

hibidy wrote:Just kinda a reality check thing. Are you guys noticing that if you put KMT on the master the peaks are brought down almost like there is a limiter in there?
Yes, I've noticed this.

Return to “Effects”