New Wampler Pedals added to AmpliTube Custom Shop!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Thank you, A3ntar! We've got some more new gear in the pipeline and hopefully coming pretty soon. But there is AmpliTube 4 on the horizon too (so don't worry we won't go up to 3.99 - I think). I actually just saw some shots of an overhauled section that were quite nice, and the functionality added there sounds like it will be awesome too.
Hi Peter,

Is there anything you can possibly tell us about Amplitube 4? Any differences in terms of modeling, sound, GUI, functionality? I'm hoping not to have to repurchase all the beloved Amplitube amps that I've stockpiled over the years. One thing I would love to see is to be able to separate stomp pedals either individually to run as a standalone vst or at least to be able to load the stomp section as a separate vst. You have a lot of lovely effects but they would get used more if I didn't have to open Amplitube just to get to the stomp boxes. Also a ballpark timeframe would be nice as well. Thanks in advance.

AC
Last edited by AC222 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HA! So now we've got 4 coming?????? I wonder how long that will take :scared:

hibidy wrote:I'm lost. Are you saying that a 20 credit item is now 120 credits???????
No if you want a 20 credit item now you have to buy 120 credits and spend 20 of it. Save the 100 for when IK starts selling Pizza.

Oh..........god, for a moment I thought we were going to have to organize a protest! :lol:

Yeah, I dunno......I'm thinking about getting some credits. First world problem, but I have most of what they have. I might like that other comp/limiter they have though :love:

hibidy wrote:HA! So now we've got 4 coming?????? I wonder how long that will take :scared:
Yes, we're working on it now. Have seen some nice features, but nothing I can divulge yet.

Well, now that bitwig, ST3 and R4 have all finally been released, by goodness it's time we had another one to speculate on :)

More bass amps, please. I recently received a bass for my 40th b-day, and Amplitube is all I have been using as an amp. I would love to have more options. I do have all of the bass amps available, as it stands.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:More bass amps, please. I recently received a bass for my 40th b-day, and Amplitube is all I have been using as an amp. I would love to have more options. I do have all of the bass amps available, as it stands.
Amen, more BASS amps !!!

Yes, bass! EBS, Ashdown, Aguilar, Ampeg V4b, etc.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

Think I'll buy the 120 credits anyway it will set me up for a year of amplitude for a cheap price.

Got the Wampler pinnacle, I'M ALL BROWN TO 11!! :love:

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
hibidy wrote:HA! So now we've got 4 coming?????? I wonder how long that will take :scared:
Yes, we're working on it now. Have seen some nice features, but nothing I can divulge yet.
Thanks Peter! I hope that in Amplitube 4, there will be the ability to open stompboxes, amps, and racks separately. Maybe it's not necessarily to be all individual components like T-Racks but if they were broken up into these sections, I would probably use the separate effects (stomps, racks) a lot more than I do since it's a pain to open amplitube each time and bypass everything except what you want to use.

I really love Amplitube and gosh.... that new Engl Blackmore is out of this world and very realistic. Looking forward to AT4. Please keep us posted when the time is right.

AC

kj.metissage wrote:
anxiousmofo wrote:More bass amps, please. I recently received a bass for my 40th b-day, and Amplitube is all I have been using as an amp. I would love to have more options. I do have all of the bass amps available, as it stands.
Amen, more BASS amps !!!
I guess you can't have too many amps, but I think there are plenty of bass options in Amplitube already. Not just the Ampeg pack, but I really like the bass amps in the Fender and Orange bundles. And try using guitar amps like the Hiwatt into a bass cab (e.g. Fender 8x10) ... yet another cool sound.

I suspect Amplitube 4 will be amazing, given how much IK have stepped up their game lately with gear modeling. :tu: to IK's devs.

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

Kaboom75 wrote:Think I'll buy the 120 credits anyway it will set me up for a year of amplitude for a cheap price.

Got the Wampler pinnacle, I'M ALL BROWN TO 11!! :love:
Well, there you are then!

Ima pass on the summer of savings......I really already have too much IK stuff. (including that pinnacle)

AC222 wrote:that new Engl Blackmore is out of this world and very realistic.
Just wondering which one that is? Powerball or E650?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote:
AC222 wrote:that new Engl Blackmore is out of this world and very realistic.
Just wondering which one that is? Powerball or E650?

Yea the E650 is the Richie Blackmoore amp it's my fave now for Electri6ity it goes from very clean to as much distortion as you want. Great for Whitesnake 87 tone just on it's own or Van halen if you put the metal Flanger , phase 9, Echoplex then Pinnacle in front of it in that order.

Return to “Effects”