O-Pressor - the compressor section from the Omnipressor with sidechain
Compressor with sidechain and de-essing
Soft Saturation
Transformer emulation
Gate with sidechain

Use this code

057F6CE2

http://bit.ly/UltraChannel
to get your FREE UltraChannel compliments of Eventide.

Feel free to share this code and link with your friends.

Is it really free for us or only until july?
Finally!

That's a good question, to be honest, i don't know.

I've download it and i will install, and if 8July will cost 249$ then im out. ;-)

On my Ilok key are no "Expiration Date". But also this are in the meanwhile not a sure thing.

ilok account required to download ... even though it doesn't need an ilok? Hmmm ...

Authorisation page keeps hanging on me

thecontrolcentre wrote:ilok account required to download ... even though it doesn't need an ilok? Hmmm ...
You need a Ilok Account, not an Ilok. Also on ilok you can do your license on your HD, but when the HD crash... :oops:
After that you submitted all and the license are on your Ilok account, you become an Email with download links.

thecontrolcentre wrote:ilok account required to download ... even though it doesn't need an ilok? Hmmm ...
Yeah, iLok recently has gone dongle-less, if a developer supports it I think. So you still get the iLok protection, and therefore will need an iLok account.

I'm tempted, but not enough to get down the iLok route.

aMUSEd wrote:Authorisation page keeps hanging on me
Wait or reload it, it was the same with me.

Still trying

Anyway I'm curious as to why they have made a mastering plugin like a channelstrip but put a pitchshifter and delay in it - seems a bit weird.

Still trying too...frustrating...

It took about 10 refreshes over the last 20 minutes, but eventually got through.
aMUSEd wrote:Anyway I'm curious as to why they have made a mastering plugin like a channelstrip but put a pitchshifter and delay in it - seems a bit weird.
It does seem a bit weird, but (micro) pitch shifting is one of the most common uses for the H3000 / H8000 series effects units (aside from reverb an all the other cool stuff!), so I reckon it makes sense in a channel strip from Eventide.

Interesting that they're giving it away for free ... quite an aggressive marketing strategy. I guess this means they're taking plugins more seriously now.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

DeePho wrote:On my Ilok key are no "Expiration Date". But also this are in the meanwhile not a sure thing.
Yes, the iLok company can take away licenses, even when you bought them, and never give them back. That's how I lost most of my Waves iLok licenses! I'm glad Waves switched to their own system.

Finally got it ! It's crazy to have such a huuuuge channel strip for free...big thanks to Eventide !

im going to be really pissed if this shit turns into payware after the cutoff date. this is very suspicious. if the plugin costs 250 usd, and there giving it away something is rotten in denmark but we just have to wait and see what is rotten. but it will make itself known, it always does.

Endor-8o8 wrote:Finally got it ! It's crazy to have such a huuuuge channel strip for free...big thanks to Eventide !

yeah im not thanking them yet. i have a feeling after the cutoff date it will be quietly removed from our accounts.

Return to “Effects”