Eventide UltraChannel Native plug-in for Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UltraChannel

Leonardus wrote:
ZenPunkHippy wrote:AFAICT those types of problems (BSOD, system trashed completely) are very old experiences, you don't see much or any of that happening in 2014.

The recent problems with iLok (last year, some this year) have all been related to licenses being messed up (most of which was attributable to PACE the company). I've not read any system related horror stories for a long time.

Peace,
Andy.
You're right. We'd absolutely read all about it here if things like that we're still happening.

It's probably best to buy the iLok dongle before downloading this. HDD's fail.
It's definitely not a good idea, to pay Pace money for a free plugin :!:

But hey ... now we know, why such a 'big' plugin can be free ...
:tu:
... and we'll soon see Eventide giving away free iLoks, with every purchase !
8)

Jan

bluedad wrote:Am I the only one who hasn't received download links yet? I've got the license, but no email for the dl
Check your spam folder.. mine was filtered as bulk mail! Below is the actual subject line:

[Bulk] Eventide UltraChannel native plugin

VitaminD wrote:
bluedad wrote:Am I the only one who hasn't received download links yet? I've got the license, but no email for the dl
Check your spam folder.. mine was filtered as bulk mail! Below is the actual subject line:

[Bulk] Eventide UltraChannel native plugin
you obviously didn't read my post two posts after that..all sorted though now, thanks!

welcome.

and, perhaps it helps someone else.

New to iLok and Eventide here;
Got Little Primal Tap but never installed, because I did not wanted to install Ilok for a "little" app. Now this App made me install Ilok.

Questions I have:

1- After registering the license on my computer, is it required to keep runing Ilok on the background? does ilok always init on startup?.

2- On there website they offer Blackhole, H3000, and Omnipressor VST, for Eventide users (https://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/ ... pport.aspx).
Have I become an "Eventide user" by Acquiring a License for Eventide Ultra Channel?

I´m on Windows XP.

Thanks

For $249 I would like to see:
-The ability to parallel compress with one of the comps
-ability to choose parallel/series and order of effects
-5k lower limit of the high shelf could be lower
- to use on multiple channels a slimmer version without micro shift and delay

overall the plugin sounds good esp. when slamming the output signal with the transformer on.

marioisaac wrote:
Questions I have:

1- After registering the license on my computer, is it required to keep runing Ilok on the background? does ilok always init on startup?.

2- On there website they offer Blackhole, H3000, and Omnipressor VST, for Eventide users (https://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/ ... pport.aspx).
Have I become an "Eventide user" by Acquiring a License for Eventide Ultra Channel?
1. No need to run the licence manager all the time.

2. I imagine that you can download them, but in order for them to work properly you need to have a purchased licence for the plugin.
:borg:

im still an unbeliever i think, is this really FREE for my whole life? ;)

this plugin just seems awesome! why buy other compressors etc. anymore i guess?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I really want to thank you so much Eventide for this Free Great plugin :D Works fine in cubase 6.5.5

I was one of the people who didn't receive the email with the download link (although the license was placed in my iLok account immediately).
Today, still nothing, so I simply started over, and this time, after completing the form, the download links are there directly on the webpage that opens (so I've now got a "spare" free license in my account :) ), but at least I've been able to download and install the plugin now :).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

Why are people insinuating that this plugin isn't free after July 8th, even after you've gotten it? Seems kind of paranoid, if you ask me.

xphen0m wrote:Why are people insinuating that this plugin isn't free after July 8th, even after you've gotten it? Seems kind of paranoid, if you ask me.
cause it's seems to be sooo much value ;).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

It's probably been done to drive plugin user traffic to Eventide website. Ultrachannel is a re release of a plugin from 2006 which was part of a much larger bundle the rest will follow and now we all got a taste for them.

Kaboom75 wrote:It's probably been done to drive plugin user traffic to Eventide website. Ultrachannel is a re release of a plugin from 2006 which was part of a much larger bundle the rest will follow and now we all got a taste for them.
Indeed i just don't see how otherwise they will invite more costumers me personally wanted always to buy the omnipressor(so now i may buy blackhole or the stereo room).The competition is huge so this way ppl can test more what they plugins sounds like!Ni gave their Supercharger for free too and its very good plugin definitely !

Numanoid wrote:How long does it take to get the link to the installer, I registered a couple of hours ago

Got no E-mail with installer, not in spam folder either.
Wow, got the installer delivered by E-mail now, that delivery took "only" one and a half day :o

Return to “Effects”