Eventide UltraChannel Native plug-in for Free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UltraChannel

Hey, "funky dongle" would be a good band name!

chk071 wrote:It's amazing how much energy and time people invest into totally pointless discussion about things they can easily change by supporting the company by getting the plugin or not. Gotta love the internet. :lol: My personal decision is that i'll pass on this too though. Tbh, the idea of having another licensing software apart from eLicenser on my system doesn't really turn me on much. :? I'd surely get it, if it wouldn't come with the iLok license manager, no doubt. Here, here is my protest, i just will pass on it! :party:

:lol:

hibidy wrote:Hey, "funky dongle" would be a good band name!
I like it, but it's all you man, I didn't think of it in that way so I would feel guilty taking your cheese, knowwhatimsayin?

Just wait, we'll be the biggest rap band yet.

My god, what would happen if the evil that is Omnisphere and the evil that is IK Multimedia COMBINED with the evil that is PACE? All in one fiendish, abominable music-soft-dongle monstrosity?

It would be like, I don't know, like if Rosemary's Baby went on sale at Musician's Friend or something. It would literally cause KVR to rupture and spew forth evil conspiracy free music software code guts all over the internet!! :o :help: :x :dog: :borg: :party:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:My god, what would happen if the evil that is Omnisphere and the evil that is IK Multimedia COMBINED with the evil that is PACE? All in one fiendish, abominable music-soft-dongle monstrosity?
You forgot avid.

Well I was being concise. But, yea, PT in general, going back to Digi is clearly evil and RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF has always been written all over it. :roll:

Come on people in internet land, wake up and smell the C++ con job right in front of all of you. Are you all just mindless puppets? :roll:
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

hibidy wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:My god, what would happen if the evil that is Omnisphere and the evil that is IK Multimedia COMBINED with the evil that is PACE? All in one fiendish, abominable music-soft-dongle monstrosity?
You forgot avid.
Ummmm.

And SM/SE as well.

:hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

A.M. Gold wrote:Well I was being concise. But, yea, PT in general, going back to Digi is clearly evil and RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF has always been written all over it. :roll:

Come on people in internet land, wake up and smell the C++ con job right in front of all of you. Are you all just mindless puppets? :roll:

trimph1 wrote:
hibidy wrote:
You forgot avid.
Ummmm.

And SM/SE as well.

:hihi:
Yeah, but that's a different kinda evil :D

hibidy wrote:
A.M. Gold wrote:Well I was being concise. But, yea, PT in general, going back to Digi is clearly evil and RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF has always been written all over it. :roll:

No, those are far too cute.

And keep in mind Bill Gates and Steve Jobs conned all of you so it's already over, it's too late, give up. You are all just puppets of Silicon Valley, and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGfI68_0nuI

P.S. why didn't that embed? Is that feature gone from the new improved KVR?

Return to “Effects”