REFLEX+ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX free REFLEX Pro REFLEX+

It's the long awaited advanced version of REFLEXfree.
And (maybe your as amazed as i am) it's Mac/PC and 64 bit ready!! yippie yeah... :hyper:
Reflex+.png
http://www.stw-audio.com/products/reflex/

Though it's not free i got a gift for all who donated for REFLEXfree.
Everyone who did (before today!) get's a free copy of REFLEX+.
Just wait for my email including a promo code...

Cheers

EDIT: some sound examples...
https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/sets/reflex-demos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stw on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hi stw i actually own reflex sm version do i get free + version :)

ive actually raved about your plugin many times on kvr. its so incredibly great.

but i switched to x64 so can't use it.

this is the best news ive heard all year!!! :D

great looking interface too. so you ditched sm because you obviously knew that you had something seriously worth it. this is going to be a game changer in the ambient/dark ambient/atmospheric music genres. this effect makes sounds sound like a million dollars. i need to stop talking now and let you do your work :dog:

just tried the demo.
sounds amazing and easy to use.
congrats for coming back :)

wakax wrote: congrats for coming back :)
+1

Any plans on shifting reflexpro v2 to native? Do miss that when running as x64

ezelkow1 wrote:Any plans on shifting reflexpro v2 to native? Do miss that when running as x64
i myself just want a simplified version of pro. i think stw nailed it.

I love reflex free. Will certainly check this out!

is anybody else clicking the refresh button to see if stw has replied yet. i know i am. i want this stat as in today if possible. i haven't been this excited about a plug in since, well, ever :hyper:

I'll answer more detailed as soon as possible. But i'm in a rehearsal for the next five hours... :phones:

Going to get this just to support porting Reflex Pro to native. Pleeeease! I've been waiting for years now, literally.

stw wrote:It's the long awaited advanced version of REFLEXfree.
And (maybe your as amazed as i am) it's Mac/PC and 64 bit ready!! yippie yeah... :hyper:
Congrats :tu:

Reflexfree is my go-to-bread-and-butter reverb/space/delay unit :love:
Last edited by Numanoid on Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nice !

ok i'll try to give some comprehensive answers to the arising questions...

1. Yes, i'm into porting REFLEXPro as well...but... i just started and have no clue how long it takes to workaround all the pitfalls which will come. REFLEXPro is way more complex and it'll be a tough job. So don't expect it very soon. I'll spread any news on the progress on my blog and here.
2. Since i already got some questions about discounts i'll quote myself from email answers i sent:
REFLEX+ is a new and independent plug in the stw-audio product line, which is based on the initial REFLEXfree release.
Though it contains the same delay algorithm as REFLEXPro it is a separate plug.
Since it's low priced right from the start and a lot (and i mean A LOT) of time went into porting it to a native version i can't afford to give any discounts to REFLEXPro customers. Sorry for that.
However i'm right into porting REFLEXPro as well. Though there' no pricing plan so far i can grant that all existing REFLEXPro customers just would have to pay a small upgrade fee at most if they want to go 64bit or Mac.
I hope for your understanding in that matter.

stw wrote: Though it's not free i got a gift for all who donated for REFLEXfree.
Everyone who did (before today!) get's a free copy of REFLEX+.
Just wait for my email including a promo code...
Cheers
if im misunderstanding i apologize, i hope your not saying that for the ones who donated a few dollars they get a full reflex+ copy but the one who actually supported your work, and paid about 50 bucks do not?
the ones who should get a free copy of reflex+ are the pro owner not the people who paid a few dollars in a donation.
Last edited by AstralExistence on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”