REFLEX+ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX free REFLEX Pro REFLEX+

stw wrote:If i'd give away free copys to everyone who ownes REFLEXPro i could close my small business immediatly because i couldn't afford the costs of doing any further development anymore.
However i deeply apologize if i upset some of you. That's way off my intention. It just should have been a nice touch...
It is a nice touch.

I think it's rather ridiculous that you had to apologize for a gift.

BDeep wrote:I think it's rather ridiculous that you had to apologize for a gift.
That's how KVR works :P

fyi nobody here asked for an apologize.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:fyi nobody here asked for an apologize.
Well, it is nevertheless kind of nice by the OP to offer an apology, instead of telling users to go f*ck themselves, as he can't even offer a freebie without getting showered with complaints :wink:

but it was is own decision for i personally don't need an apology for what? he explained his motivation behind (yes, thats what it's good about to start a debate) and all is fine here. then suddenly some member chime in when everything is anyway cleared and done to babbling something about etiquette. that is kvr!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I'm amazed at the sense of entitlement that some have exposed here. What does it mean to be a "loyal" customer? Last time I looked stw had exactly two plugins and one of them was free. So how can you be a loyal customer in that case? Did you buy the same plugin again and again every six months to have such a sense of entitlement?

I think there's absolutely no need for stw to apologize here as he did the right thing. I can fully understand giving Reflex+ as a gift for those who donated as they have shown some good will towards the developer. I have been a huge fan of the Reflexfree and would have donated also if I'd be aware of that option.

edit: Also demoed the Reflex+ and must say it's a nice improvement over the free version. Though I like the Pro for features I have found its GUI to be too cluttered/messy and so prefer the free version. But I'm sure I will get the + soon enough.
No signature here!

i bought it too because i'm a loyal customer. :D

Just bought - does this not come with any presets or is Tracktion just not seeing them?

I had to run my DAW as admin to get the registration to stick btw.

i also had registration issues. (sent this to the developer) temporarily disable user account control then reinstall reflex+, put the install file into program file and install from program files, then install the plugin once its installed the user can remove the install file from program files, run daw as administrator.

not necessarily in that order. these are the steps i followed and now the serial is listed in program data and all is working perfectly.

aMUSEd wrote:Just bought - does this not come with any presets or is Tracktion just not seeing them?

no presets. but its not really needed.

AstralExistence wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Just bought - does this not come with any presets or is Tracktion just not seeing them?

no presets. but its not really needed.
I disagree - presets help showcase a plugins capabilities. I can make some and will share what I make but was disappointed it didn't come with at least a dozen to get started.

Or maybe a randomize button. There are not exactly hundreds of parameters...

I agree both with the plugin being so simple to use that actual 'factory presets' almost seem overkill, but there's that initial approach to it when it you feel kind of lost not having any.

Being able to randomize parameters would be fun and useful.

Acually, as a long standing loyal customer I demand this. :D :P :ud:

wasi wrote:Acually, as a long standing loyal customer I demand this. :D :P :ud:
+1 presets are good starting points for further tweaking

Just need a couple of those like:

Big hall
Church
Small space

Return to “Effects”