Acon Digital CM Verb - FREE with Computer Music mag

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

realmarco wrote:Is Computer Music gonna offer a plugin every month forever? how long can that last ?

love the mag(though it uber expensive in canada 25 bux)
Can't you buy the Zinio version? It is much less expensive

I recently extended my subscription in Zinio, 13 new issues, that cost me just about 17 dollars.

It goes without saying then that I can't expect "caviar" every month when it comes to plugins.

Just getting Rapture for free is bascially a big saving compared to buying it from Cakewalk.

We also need to look behind the attached plugins and see what kind of value we are getting mag wise, both in reviews, and tips and tricks in making music with computers, both in print and videos.

As such I think Computer Music offer a damn good deal, and must they continue publishing for a long long time.

Hopefully though we might get a synth plug with one of the next issues, please :D

Computer Music is also available on Google Play, and iTunes.

Yes, the digital editions are only about £3 a pop :) You get a download of everything except the Producer Masterclass video, via our Vault download system: http://bit.ly/cmvaultfaq

Anyone else have trouble loading this up in Pro Tools? Says it's not a valid AAX format...
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:Anyone else have trouble loading this up in Pro Tools? Says it's not a valid AAX format...
I'd. Imagine everyone is having problems... cuz its a vst

pattonfreak1 wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:Anyone else have trouble loading this up in Pro Tools? Says it's not a valid AAX format...
It came with and installed an AAX version (just like some of the other plugs in the Vault that work fine).

soundbylaura wrote:
pattonfreak1 wrote:
It came with and installed an AAX version (just like some of the other plugs in the Vault that work fine).
Odd... cuz everything here sez vst/au
http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic ... gin-602102

Return to “Effects”