Emulating Slate VCC with existing plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

williedscarface wrote:Someone should inform murnau that some idiot is posting the most ridiculous nonsense and using his name. murnau should take immediate action before his reputation is ruined!
Beside his passive/aggressive attitudes murnau didn't talked nonsense here. He was quite right in my opinion. Sadly he didn't found the right tone. :roll:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

stevemac wrote:I just want just a touch of desk colouration that's always on and hardly looked at / tweaked. Actively seeking less options here for sure! :)
I wonder if Klanghelm IVGI would give the kind of effect and simplicity you are after?

msl wrote:
stevemac wrote:I just want just a touch of desk colouration that's always on and hardly looked at / tweaked. Actively seeking less options here for sure! :)
I wonder if Klanghelm IVGI would give the kind of effect and simplicity you are after?
Too late, VCC purchased and love affair has started ;)

Definitely gonna check it out though, although now that I have VCC sat on my default project (let the tinkering for favourite settings begin...), I'll probably stick to Alloy 2 and its multiband distortion for any additional saturation flavouring. There's something I really like about virtually every channel just showing VCC and Alloy 2, my mind needs order when mixing and all those plugins lined up in Ableton puts me off my stride, despite it being simple really. 2 plugs per channel with most bases covered makes me happy.

If only Alloy 2 had a really nice analogue emulation delay and/or chorus in there eh? :)

Using mostly the Trident as it doesn't have no any distortion and stuff but it sounds lush to my ears and does sounds to Trident it has the same feel.The Neve its modded and i don't have tool witch can do that so its not cheap trick,but it must be carefully used.The only console i almost never have use for it's the old tube console.Using the SSL from time time but is way too subtle for our stuff.The Api is not for me its way too gentle in a real word Api gear it's something like that anyway.Overall great plugin it impacts some fatness and 3d .When we mix without it definitely the mixes don't have this body,of course depends on the source sometimes is too much.Waiting to see witch its the 6th console in VCC 2.0 i guess Trident A Range but lets see would love to be that one as can use Uad Trident with it more often as the Uad plugin doesn't model the mojo just the curves !

Return to “Effects”