Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:
elxsound wrote:
blortblort wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yes patches are exchangeable between the two plugins - so they are identical in every way except gui. Anyway here are my patches if anyone wants them - just 10 so far but I will surely make more as it's a fun plugin:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/564 ... ericus.zip
I did have that sneaking deja vu feeling ;) ...still an awesome plug no matter what it's called :D
thanks for these, aMUSEd!
That's strange, but of course beneficial to new users. I never used anything from in-ear display, but I'm definitely anxious to see what the come up with... especially if that leads to a full blown creation similar to their pretty graphic.

I only wish they'd look into creating resizable GUI's. I find them too small, but still useable.
Actually almost all the Inear plugins have resizable guis (except a couple of older ones like RMem). Strangely they seem to have removed that functionality from the Glitchmachines ones though which is a step backwards tbh. So I guess I do have a reason to keep using Oxymore over Hysteresis, it does have a better gui.

Now to see if I can swap presets the other way round ;) (edit - you can! - ah but Oxymore doesn't have forwards back arrows for presets!)
That is a step backwards. Well, I definitely hope they consider this for future updates.

Tried it tonight, mostly on drums as that was quick to do - it's very interesting and I can see the potential on other instruments.

Updated ZIP of my presets for this - now 28
Glitchmachines Hysteresis SW.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”