SlickEQ "Gentleman's Edition" - Released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TDR VOS SlickEQ GE

This could be the point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

follow me on Image

Reminds me of sonEQ. Wonder how they compare

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Reminds me of sonEQ. Wonder how they compare
Well, one is "Slick" and the other is "Son". otherwise, they are both EQ 8)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

:lol:

I haven't loaded SonEQ Pro (nor any other EQ) since SlickEQ got released. And Gentleman Edition has put an end to my never-ending quest for EQ. It's way more versatile and musical to my ears.

Give the free version a try !
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

nilhartman wrote::lol:

I haven't loaded SonEQ Pro (nor any other EQ) since SlickEQ got released. And Gentleman Edition has put an end to my never-ending quest for EQ. It's way more versatile and musical to my ears.

Give the free version a try !

The same here. :phones:

My new presets for two most used eq's:

Neve 1081
<TDRVOSSlickEQGE lowBandGainParam="0.0" lowBandFreqParam="56" lowBandShapeParam="Off" lowBandLagParam="Off" midBandGainParam="0.0" midBandFreqParam="270" midBandShapeParam="Off" highBandGainParam="0.0" highBandFreqParam="8187" highBandShapeParam="On" eqModelParam="British" eqSatParam="On" lpBypassParam="On" lpFreqParam="40000" lpModeParam="Steep" hpBypassParam="On" hpFreqParam="10" hpModeParam="Normal" tiltFreqParam="650" tiltValueParam="0.0" tiltBypassParam="On" tiltTypeParam="Normal" outSatModelParam="Silky" outSatDriveParam="18.0" outGainParam="0.0" bypassParam="Off" modeParam="Stereo" lowBandBypassParam="Off" midBandBypassParam="Off" highBandBypassParam="Off" autoGainParam="Off"/>

SSL E Channel
<TDRVOSSlickEQGE lowBandGainParam="0.0" lowBandFreqParam="270" lowBandShapeParam="On" lowBandLagParam="Off" midBandGainParam="0.0" midBandFreqParam="2954" midBandShapeParam="Off" highBandGainParam="0.0" highBandFreqParam="8006" highBandShapeParam="On" eqModelParam="British" eqSatParam="On" lpBypassParam="On" lpFreqParam="40000" lpModeParam="Smooth" hpBypassParam="On" hpFreqParam="10" hpModeParam="Normal" tiltFreqParam="650" tiltValueParam="0.0" tiltBypassParam="On" tiltTypeParam="Normal" outSatModelParam="Toasted" outSatDriveParam="18.0" outGainParam="0.0" bypassParam="Off" modeParam="Stereo" lowBandBypassParam="Off" midBandBypassParam="Off" highBandBypassParam="Off" autoGainParam="Off"/>

:party:
Last edited by xtrax on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vlad had the idea to add a German/Brazilian mode to our next compressor.. ..with a fixed 7:1 ratio. ;)
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:our next compressor..
These three words sound like a sweet melody to my hears... :D
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wrong post

Endor-8o8 wrote:
Well, in fact, it's more about: "our next compressors" ;)

More info here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0&t=415465
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

FabienTDR wrote:Vlad had the idea to add a German/Brazilian mode to our next compressor.. ..with a fixed 7:1 ratio. ;)
:D worldcup edition?
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

Thanks for this stunning EQ! Since using SlickEQ and the BE version (I was beta testing both), I have stopped using all other digital EQs.

FabienTDR wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:
Well, in fact, it's more about: "our next compressors" ;)
Wow! You Vladg and VoS have released amazing dynamic processors,
can't wait to see what your alliance can produce in the dynamic domain.
Judging by the SlickEQ it's gonna be awesome. :tu:

Kewl!

FabienTDR wrote:Vlad had the idea to add a German/Brazilian mode to our next compressor.. ..with a fixed 7:1 ratio. ;)
HAHAHA !! :lol:

Just don't forget to focus on your long tern GOALS !! :hihi:

(Apparently, Germany makes more then great cars and exquisite, leading audio software... :tu:)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”