Does anyone have NI Supercharger?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought it from a fellow KVRian but he didn't have the installation file.

Can someone please upload the file? I have the serial.

Thanks!

Edit:

Download the Service Center, put your serial in and then head to https://www.native-instruments.com/en/m ... downloads/

I believe that should work.

Actually, no.

Bug him for the installation file! Haha

I have the installer file on my HD, if you should have no luck via the NI service center, let me know. I could upload it tomorrow.

I think you can download the demo, install it that way, and then authorize with your serial number (if my memory is correct).

in 'My Products, serial numbers...' there is a download link for this one.

But yeah, if there is a demo for download you can authorize from there.

arkmabat wrote:Edit:

Download the Service Center, put your serial in and then head to https://www.native-instruments.com/en/m ... downloads/

I believe that should work.

Actually, no.

Bug him for the installation file! Haha
Or ask NI? I sold huge NI product before (5gb installer) and the buyer downloaded directly from NI.

Redukt wrote:I have the installer file on my HD, if you should have no luck via the NI service center, let me know. I could upload it tomorrow.
That would be great actually. Thank you! :party:

To the others - no luck from service center (all your products are activated it says) and no demo for this (only for the GT there is).

tplusj wrote:I think you can download the demo, install it that way, and then authorize with your serial number (if my memory is correct).
This!!!!!

Just download the demo, it will become fully functional once you register via service centre with your serial.

EDIT: sorry, just read your last post.... It's still early (for me) :oops:

If you have a registered product and there is no download for that product, you should go to NI support and ask them about it.

fese wrote:If you have a registered product and there is no download for that product, you should go to NI support and ask them about it.
I DON'T have a registered product. All I have is a serial #.

keyman_sam wrote:
fese wrote:If you have a registered product and there is no download for that product, you should go to NI support and ask them about it.
I DON'T have a registered product. All I have is a serial #.
Tell them your Serial and they will provide you with the Installer. Support do this all day long. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

The installer is quite large, 95MB not so easy to ship by E-mail

:? I can't believe that there is no way to get it registered w/o having it installed first :x

Do you have a box account? (if so PM me)

It's somewhat stupid, but I usually download the program/library from a Torrent and then authorize it with the (legitimate and rightfully transfered) serial.
Seems much easier, even if it's not supposed to be done this way. :/

But who knows what kinda crap is installed in it. I have a clean non-gt version. Many people have a box account. Drop box is also possibly an option though I really really REALLY would prefer not to (because it's a PITA)

Return to “Effects”