Youlean Freq-Balancer VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Freq-Balancer

Hey guys,

here's a plugin I think some of you might be interested in:

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=127737

It's an extremely easy to use frequency balancer. It listens and analyzes a few seconds of audio and then adjusts 7 EQ bands to make the overall spectrum more balanced and comparable to commercial tracks :party:

You need to be logged in to Image Line -forums to get to download the demo, but apparantely you can donate what you want and get the full version.

No 64 bit?
I like the idea...donation sent :wink:

Which commercial tracks are the reference?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I donated and all I can say is WOW!!
This plugin is not quite Izotope Ozone, but it comes pretty close.
It "learns" your track by listening to the loudest part of the song, and then applies EQ to it.
You have a good degree of manual control over the end result, and you can apply a master effect level. You can choose between several mastering type presets, like Radio, Club, and Warm.
The built-in manual is very terse but explains what you need to know.

This plug is not intended to be a all-in-one mastering solution, you will need a limiter after it, and probably some sort
of stereo booster before it.

Well worth a donation.

Selfik wrote:No 64 bit?
I like the idea...donation sent :wink:
Hi, I am the developer. Unfortunately, there is no 64bit version for now.

valerian_777 wrote:Which commercial tracks are the reference?
More than 100 tracks were used as a reference.

Slaapstadseun wrote:I donated and all I can say is WOW!!
This plugin is not quite Izotope Ozone, but it comes pretty close.
It "learns" your track by listening to the loudest part of the song, and then applies EQ to it.
You have a good degree of manual control over the end result, and you can apply a master effect level. You can choose between several mastering type presets, like Radio, Club, and Warm.
The built-in manual is very terse but explains what you need to know.

This plug is not intended to be a all-in-one mastering solution, you will need a limiter after it, and probably some sort
of stereo booster before it.

Well worth a donation.
Thanks! I might add limiter in the future.

For everyone interested in the plugin, go to the site to download a DEMO version.
http://youlean.ucoz.com/index/freq_balancer/0-6

May I suggest you try to contact and maybe team up with Melda on this project or some other dev...this could speed things for 64bit etc...really like the idea but it needs more refinement ;)

Selfik wrote:May I suggest you try to contact and maybe team up with Melda on this project or some other dev...this could speed things for 64bit etc...really like the idea but it needs more refinement ;)
I don't think this is going to happen.

Really great plugin! Bought yesterday. Does the licence include free updates?
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Really great plugin! Bought yesterday. Does the licence include free updates?
Yes, you will get every future update for free. You will be notified on email for every new update.

Wow! Great... I like lifetime free updates (like IL FLStudio).

I don't know anything about programming VSTi, but I have seen your topic in IL forum. Do you plan (or your team) write newer version in C++ code for higher performance (I guess, Freq-Bal is "FlowStone" baby, am I right)?
yzcoruhT

So is this simply EQ? Multiband? What is this doing to the audio (without giving away any secrets)?

U-o wrote:Wow! Great... I like lifetime free updates (like IL FLStudio).

I don't know anything about programming VSTi, but I have seen your topic in IL forum. Do you plan (or your team) write newer version in C++ code for higher performance (I guess, Freq-Bal is "FlowStone" baby, am I right)?
For now my top priority is to make this plugin as good as possible.

Return to “Effects”