Fabfilter Pro-Q 2!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pro-Q 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYTCQeggyzo#t=111

Available August 28. Nothing on the FF website yet.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

FabFilter never fail to impress.

Wow ! Awsome improvements.

A couple of comments from the FabFilter Facebook page:
CPU performance is twice as good! It uses half of v1
50% to 65% discount depending on the products you already own + grace period for those who recently purchased Pro-Q
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

If it's out already (which I assume it is, according to the end of the video)...

There is a rumor that this thing starts to distort once the sound exceeds 0dBFS (internally). Is that still the case with v2?

And I'm actually surprised that they did not implement a dynamic EQ.
Is it time for Dave Gamble (DMG Audio) to step up the game with Equilibrium?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:If it's out already (which I assume it is, according to the end of the video)...
Not for a few more days (August 28).

The spectrum grab thing seems genius to me ... I wonder why nobody else thought about this before!
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

blimey !! :love:

Ok, as someone already mentioned, Fabfilter never fail to impress me. I have been a Pro-Q user from the day one and will buy the update the day 1 it is available.

Although I had EQuilibrium I always keept returning to Pro-Q due to the speed. Now with this update this EQ has everything I ever wanted and even more!

These two guys are crazy good at what they do. Fully deserving of my money. Not sure if I can wait for the next sales with this upgrade :)
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Great, I couldn't possibly live without Pro-Q, so I'm excited to see what's new.

Yes excellent news! I have all their mixing plugs and they go on everyhting i do

I absolutely love how Fabfilter breaks new ground in workflow processes with nearly every release. Pro-Q 2 is a guaranteed buy!

-Sam

How much will cost the update guys ?

Endor-8o8 wrote:How much will cost the update guys ?
Nobody knows, 10 Ave Marias maybe?

Return to “Effects”