DDMF is going to release THE STRIP

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TheStrip

Numanoid wrote:The mag can be ordered from Falkemedia, but is not available there yet:
http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/catalogse ... p=5&q=beat

With international shipping the mag will cost ca €10
Thanks for the info, I should have known it was European. I guess I'll have to pass this up, but I will say that as a result of hearing about this I came across computer music which has a pretty amazing plugin set itself, all of which are available if you get the most recent issue, including a couple DDMF EQ's.

Kang wrote:Thanks for the info, I should have known it was European. I guess I'll have to pass this up, but I will say that as a result of hearing about this I came across computer music which has a pretty amazing plugin set itself, all of which are available if you get the most recent issue, including a couple DDMF EQ's.
If there are some friendly Germans on the forum, you could paypal them money, which they use to buy a copy of the mag in a kiosk, and send the installer file from the DVD to you by E-mail.

It seems it's out now, and from what i understand there is also a Light version of Cycle synth ?
http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/beat-2927.html
If we buy the download version, do we have access to the DVD content too ?
Last edited by sinkmusic on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinkmusic wrote:If we buy the download version, do we have access to the DVD content too ?
No :( You need to buy the mag in paper format to get the DVD

If the demo is fully functional but time limited, could install that while the mag is in the mail...

I ordered the issue today, got it with the PDF version included and shipping to Norway for €9.29, not bad :)

Thank you.
Did you install the "LE" version of Cycle, too, out of curiosity ?

sinkmusic wrote:Did you install the "LE" version of Cycle, too, out of curiosity ?
Yeah, I got it in an earlier issue.

The LE version is a very cut down version of Cycle, and the limitations will frustrate you. It is more or less just a patch player, with some limited options to play a round with drawing waveforms.

I mean one of the main defining things of Cycle is the Morpher. But that is removed completely in the LE version :(

Thank you, Numanoid ;)

Numanoid wrote:
sinkmusic wrote:If we buy the download version, do we have access to the DVD content too ?
No :( You need to buy the mag in paper format to get the DVD

If the demo is fully functional but time limited, could install that while the mag is in the mail...

I ordered the issue today, got it with the PDF version included and shipping to Norway for €9.29, not bad :)
can't seem to see the issue in the link you posted. do you have a direct link ??

cheers

Anybody know how updates and such work with this version? Wasn't The Strip quite buggy?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:Anybody know how updates and such work with this version? Wasn't The Strip quite buggy?
I would like to know as well, which version of The Strip and what have been fixed.
There is a shop around my corner and I would buy if this have been cleared and ....
Numanoid wrote: If there are some friendly Germans on the forum, you could paypal them money, which they use to buy a copy of the mag in a kiosk, and send the installer file from the DVD to you by E-mail.
would offer this to anyone in need.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:
Numanoid wrote: If there are some friendly Germans on the forum, you could paypal them money, which they use to buy a copy of the mag in a kiosk, and send the installer file from the DVD to you by E-mail.
would offer this to anyone in need.
if this is definitely the full version, i might be interested in taking you up on that offer :wink:

TheKid wrote:Got the mag (I'm a subscriber) and yes, it's on the DVD. :)
Looks very much like the full complete version to me, as the value stated on the mag cover is the same as The Strip sells for, that's why I put in the order. The asterix points to that you need to register the plug online after installing.

Those wanting to order the mag, can do so here, and get to brush up on their German in the process 8)

http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/beat-3014.html

Numanoid wrote:Looks very much like the full complete version to me, as the value stated on the mag cover is the same as The Strip sells for, that's why I put in the order. The asterix points to that you need to register the plug online after installing.

Those wanting to order the mag, can do so here, and get to brush up on their German in the process 8)

http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/beat-3014.html
thanks, though it might be better to try the alternate route. at least that offers the possibility of someone else being gifted the magazine and remaining software :tu:

I mainly want the mag for the Zampler Titanium library, The Strip will be a nice bonus 8)

Ok, had a phone with the editorial office and here`s what:

The Strip is the full version and v1.02, which seems to be latest.
I do not know what have been adressed on this version.
Beat points to a serial center to receive all serials needed and has an English section.
If a developer (of any full version) updates a mag version, users of serial center are mailed with a link.

Anyone can give feedback of pros and cons with full version v1.02 ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Return to “Effects”