EpiCentre "Supershear Edition" support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EpiCentre

Kontrast13 wrote: I'd like to hear what you mean.
Basically it's a FM phaser, just modulated slightly differently and the depth of modulation is varied with an amplitude envelope. Just need to decide if each channel applies FM to itself or left modulates right channel and visa versa...

Oh wow, that sounds pretty cool. I'd say to just add a switch to change the mode but applying each channel's FM to itself would be more consistent, I'd guess.

Christmas present??? :hihi: :hihi:

tommyfrizz wrote:Christmas present??? :hihi: :hihi:
Nope :P :hihi:

Just a quick 2015 update, we were planning to release the 64bit VST3 version alongside the 32bit version, but seems that that won't happen; the 64bit version's custom c++ modules are running great but the GUI is still inconsistent :( We are on 35x effects that go bump in the night...

Regards
Andrew

Niiiiiiiice

any news?

Durschlack wrote:any news?
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

jippie
that's got a great message

lazymarc wrote:jippie
that's got a great message
Not the best screenie right now (a little bit blurrie) but that´s everything I got. I could post a "mockup" but I wanna wait until Andrew has finished final coding and I got my first Epi Supershear Edition Beta with the new GFX.

Right now I am still on the old interface and I wanna see how the new one adopts.
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul

no link and no website from OP.. what are these plugins please?

Ok windows only. Thanks very much for the link! If i knew the developer name i could have looked it up - the OP should put that most basic relevant info IMO

TheoM wrote:Ok windows only. Thanks very much for the link! If i knew the developer name i could have looked it up - the OP should put that most basic relevant info IMO
Good point TheoM, will do.

Yeah, just 32bit Win, 64bit is dependent on when Jeff @SynthEdit gets all the GUI bugs in SE sorted, porting my custom c++ code takes about 60seconds. Mac will only happen if I get a Mac for super little $$$, which is unlikely atm.

Btw, this isn't a super-big upgrade, more like a version 1.2. Going from 25 effects to 37, and 2x extra frequencies options for the tilt filters. And some little GUI/UX improvements. Nothing fancy.

Regards
Andrew aka Ichad.c aka Time Domain

Amazing plugin, only just discovered EpiCentre (boy was I missing out)
Would be EpiC to see the supershear edition :D

Soooooo... I know this is an old thread. But did anything ever happen to the "Supershear Edition"?

Was in need of a super dirty FSU tool today (even though I didn't use it in the end), and tried to use Epicentre for this.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Effects”