Guitar Gadgets 1.3.4 support topic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Guitar Gadgets

Hi ! I am not at the office this week. I will see if I can find a solution for this and the slot manipulation next week :wink:

Hello guys ! I have just updated Guitar Gadgets to the version 1.3.2. Now it is possible to see instantly the name of each gadget by having the mouse over the selection control, and you can swap the places of the 4 gadgets on the top control for more flexibility with a right click ;)

Thanks.

Tried 4 times with different browsers. No success downloading.

Strange. I have just tried right now and this works for me. Moreover, the plug-in is still hosted on KVRaudio, so it shouldn't be related with classic weird hosting websites issues... Have you tried with a download manager ?

Sorry, missed the last couple of update, I won't get to try the latest version till the weekend but looking forward to it. :)

Thanks.

Chris-S wrote:Tried 4 times with different browsers. No success downloading.
Today the download was fast and successfull.

Great ! :tu:

Hi,
I have no success with Midi Learn (DAW: Reaper).

I press some knob (like phasor amount) with right mouse button, knobs are colored red and then I move my controller.

But it does not work.

Chris

Hello Chris-S !

In Reaper, for the MIDI Learn to work, you need to do properly the routing of the MIDI data. You need to arm the track where the FX is located, choose the right MIDI input from where the controller data is sent, and then the MIDI Learn with the right click on any knob should work.

Tell me if this works for you :wink: I might write some tutorials on my blog at some point to help people configure that with a few DAWs.

Thanks, found my fault. "record monitoring" in track control was not activated. :)

Hello guys !

I have a question for you : does someone use Guitar Gadgets with Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) ? I have someone telling me the preset system isn't working on its computer with it. I wonder if it is because of sandboxing / signing stuff going on with the last Mac OS X... (obviously my plug-in handles nothing of this mess right now)

Hi Wolfen666, just wanted to let you know that the preset system is working fine for me using 10.10.4 and Logic Pro 10.1.1. Although I havn't made my own but the ones that come with work. And thanks for the cool plugin.

Great, thanks ! Finally the problem I talked about has been solved, it was just a folder in the wrong place fortunately :wink:

Wolfen666 wrote: and you can swap the places of the 4 gadgets on the top control for more flexibility with a right click ;)
Crap I just noticed this NOW, I was still waiting for this, and it works :hyper:

Thank you very much Wolfen666 :hug:

You're welcome ;)

Return to “Effects”