Ozone 6 Announced!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ozone 8 Standard

They made it seem like upgrade to version 5 (with free upgrade to 6) was on sale but in that product page it says "Upgrade from Ozone 1-5 to Ozone 6: Always $99." so you really aren't saving any money by upgrading sooner (as long as their numbers aren't some kind of typo).

It looks like an interface update. I sold Ozone 5 advanced some time ago, because I didn't like the interface and I worked much faster with plugins from Fabfilter en Waves.

Yep, $99 always.. i wait till a sale and then only via uncle. :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
pikeyh wrote:Looks like if you bought ozone 5 after sept 1st, you are going to get upgrade to ozone 6 free...whoppeee...below from their site...

Pricing and availability details:

Customers who purchase Ozone 5 after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 upon release.

Customers who purchase Ozone 5 Advanced after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 Advanced upon release.

Special upgrade pricing to Ozone 6 and Ozone 6 Advanced will be available for all previous Ozone customers upon the release of Ozone 6. View pricing details below:
Maybe $99
nah free upgrade after sept 1st

pikeyh wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:
pikeyh wrote:Looks like if you bought ozone 5 after sept 1st, you are going to get upgrade to ozone 6 free...whoppeee...below from their site...

Customers who purchase Ozone 5 after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 upon release.

Customers who purchase Ozone 5 Advanced after September 1, 2014, will receive a free upgrade to Ozone 6 Advanced upon release.

Special upgrade pricing to Ozone 6 and Ozone 6 Advanced will be available for all previous Ozone customers upon the release of Ozone 6. View pricing details below:
Maybe $99
nah free upgrade after sept 1st
:dog:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

nooooooooo prooooooooooblemmmmmm......

:wink:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

hm is the free upgrade only if you buy it new after sept 1? what if I upgrade from 5 to 5 advanced now, will I get upped to 6 advanced?

Would have thought so, drop them an email, they are fairly quick to respond...

Just answering my own question looks like yep you do get an upgrade to 6, according to the audiodeluxe page

Do you get an free upgrade if you buy Ozone 5 now from audio delux?

Gus_82 wrote:Do you get an free upgrade if you buy Ozone 5 now from audio delux?
No, you just get a kick in your assets. :clown:

i love Ozone 4 color and layout. Different than any other i own.
will take a lot to upgrade (I'm still 32 bit anyway).

Below.....
Below........
Below...........

Looks good to me, very much like the volume-compensated bypass.

Anyone know if Dynamic EQ is in basic as well as advanced? Indeed, what are the differences between the two now?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Return to “Effects”